Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Coco Beach but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #3702- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 2,750 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #3702 sits on the corner (there are only 4 units on the top floors, one on each corner) of the North tower, on the 7th floor. You walk in and you have the living room, dining room, powder room, kitchen, big terrace with the hot tub, laundry room and one bedroom with private bathroom. Then upstairs you have the other 3 bedrooms and another 2 bathrooms. The views are of both the ocean and the bay. The unit faces the ocean. This tower was built before some major new set back requirements came into play in Cancun. That's why the views are so outstanding, the tower is much closer to the water than any of the others on the Cancun strip.
Resort: Oleo Cancun Playa
Condo association name: Yalmakan
Penthouse #3702 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun hotel zone!
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my manager, Francis. Francis is so precious. She loves being of service to our guests. If you need anything while you are in Cancun just email her and she will email or call you back promptly. I am a big believer in excellent service.
2. Some owners only give you a lock box code. That's not showing much service. Others rely on part timers to greet their guests and manage their places. Is that who you want taking care of you?...someone who might be there if they aren't working somewhere else? Francis works for me full time as my manager, and she takes care of a small number of units.
3. Most condo complexes do not have a lobby at all. They might have security staff, and a maintenance man. Here you are at a resort where you pull up to a well lit 24 hour lobby, and you have bellhops for your luggage, maintenance staff, service staff, restaurant & bar staff and of course 24/7 gated security.
4. Would you like an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. We have a cooler inside the condo, it is on wheels. It is allowed by the pool & beach. Rare feature.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
9. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
Penthouse #3702 FAQ's:
Can you smoke in the condo? No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
Are Linens provided? Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer? Yes.
Is there an iron and ironing board? Yes
Are there hair dryers? Yes.
Are there safes for valuables? Yes.
Are beach towels provided? No. If you want to purchase beach towels the most reasonable option is the Super Walmart. If you opt for the all-inclusive option, the hotel will provide you with beach towels down by the pool.
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Is there a music player with an I-Pod dock?
Yes, one in the living room.
Is daily maid service included? No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days? Yes.
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we request the additional cleaning? Simply email me the dates you want additional cleanings.
How do we pay for the cleaning? Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
What size bed is in the master? King.
What size bed is in the second bedroom? King.
The 3rd bedroom? King (this used to be a double bed, it was changed to a brand new king in 2019)
The 4th? Queen
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom?
The master and the 4th bedroom.
Are linens provided? Yes
Are beach towels provided? No
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes. 2 queen inflatable beds with electric motor?
Are there extra linens for these beds? Yes.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, a packnplay play pen.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? No
Are there any supplies provided such as toilet paper, paper towels, spices, salt, pepper? No supplies are provided other than 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink? Yes to all.
Is there a dishwasher? Yes
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? The standard type, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? Yes, reverse osmosis system provides crystal clear drinking water right by the sink.
Is there inter-net access from the condo? Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this? No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap? Not recommended. But you don’t have to. This unit is equipped with a reverse osmosis system! Just fill your glasses from the small spout at the kitchen sink for pure drinking water.
Do you recommend renting a car? No. Buses run 24/7 right outside the resort and the wait is never more than 5 minutes. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .65 cents per person.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, the link is provided after you book. Links are not allowed to be given before then per homeaway rules.
Are they the best price you have found, and are they reliable? Yes on both.
About what does it cost? About $80 round trip for up to 10 people as of this writing. If less than 8, it’s probably a little less. If more than 10 another vehicle is required so the price goes up quite a bit for 11 or more.
Can we book online with the transfer company? Yes
I read somewhere we get some sort of special promo code for the transfer company site after we book the condo, what’s that about?
When you enter the promo code, it will save you $5 on the transfer off the posted pricing on their site. This is for guests only per my agreement with Entertainment Plus. You get the promo code on your confirmation after you book the condo
We were thinking of doing the snorkeling tour with Mike, and maybe the in home cook. How do we book these services? Just email me with dates and I will get those on the calendar for you.
Do you recommend a rental car company?
Please ask me for the link after booking. Links cannot be given until after you book per homeaway rules.
Does this resort have its own restaurants? Yes, available via all inclusive option.
How do you get the all inclusive option? You buy it at the resort. The prices change over the years, please email for current prices.Get the full listing »