- Oceanfront villa in Playa Arcangel community, Rosarito, Mexico
- 24/7 gated security
- Access to semi-private beach
- Community oceanfront pool + jacuzzi
- Large roof patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- AC and heat
- High speed WiFi
- Whole house water filtration system (drink from any tap!)
- 7-eleven across street
- 1 mile south of downtown Rosarito + Papas & Beer
We have 3 villas (same location, floor plan, and amenities):
â˜® Villa Paz â¤ Villa Amor â˜º Villa Felicidad
- Our villa comfortably accommodates 6 guests (3 king size beds).
- Additional guests can stay for $35 per person per night and extra linens are provided.
- Modern amenities including fiber optic, high speed WiFi internet (50 Mbps download + 10 Mbps upload)
- Onsite, secured parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Entry stairs down to 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms on a single level
- Sliding patio glass doors in living and master bedroom with perfect ocean view
- Bedroom 1: Master with attached bath (king size bed)
- Bedroom 2: Master with attached bath (king size bed, converted to twins for extra charge)
- Bedroom 3: Full bathroom located in hallway (king size bed, converted to twins for extra charge)
- Entire home except utility room
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
- This is a new development so there is some construction going on.
- No visitors are allowed in the Playa Arcangel community.
- Registered guests above 6 guests are $35 per person per night.
- At least 24 hours notice is required to register additional guests with security.
- Community amenities such as pool and jacuzzi are offered but not guaranteed.
- There are two jacuzzis: one in-ground jacuzzi and one above-ground jacuzzi.
- Swimming pool is not heated.
- We provide beach towels but not other beach essentials such as an umbrella.
- There are two charcoal grills available for your use: one next to the clubhouse and one on the roof patio.
- Downtown Rosarito is ~1 mile including Rosarito Beach Hotel, Papas & Beer, and Tacos El Yaqui
- Ride horses on the beach
- Eat lobster oceanfront in Puerto Nuevo (10-15 min)
- Explore wineries of Valle de Guadalupe (~1 hr drive)
- Drive your car (2 parking spaces at villa)
- Uber or taxiGet the full listing »