Lush greenery. A gorgeous private pool in a secluded courtyard. Indoor and outdoor spaces flowing together. The magic of Mérida is in the details of everyday life, and you’ll live like a local in this dreamy home. Every Remixto home feature luxury mattresses, boutique amenities, and a local concierge on call 24 hours a day.
Set your own routine and keep to your own schedule. The home’s kitchen is outfitted with everything you need to cook a delicious meal. Stroll to a nearby market for fresh produce and just-caught fish. You’ll definitely want to throw open the doors and dine on the patio.
Families and big groups will love the peace and privacy of the enchanting walled courtyard—it’s perfect for a midnight swim!
Get a feel for the Yucatecan lifestyle without stressing over transportation. Casa Paraiso has local architectural elements like high ceilings, cool tile floors, and traditional limestone mampostería walls. Discover historic churches, museums, and cafes all within walking distance. After an adventure, return to your home, not a hotel room!
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.Get the full listing »