1616 sq. ft.
Dates: NOTE: Dates are for 2018
Christmas Week Check-in 12-24-2018, Check-out 12-31-18
Base Rate is $4550.00 per week
PUEBLO BONITO at SUNSET BEACH
Cabo San Lucas
Villa 2331 in 7 high tower (Fixed week, fixed unit)
ON THE BEACH
- Relax and enjoy the beauty, the expanse, tranquility and lush gardens this resort offers in this sundrenched desert terrain on the sparkling Pacific Ocean with the miles-long private beaches that allow for calm or invigorating walks or runs and for fishing. (Swimming is not allowed on these beaches due to the strong undertow).
- The resort offers 6 swimming pools, including family and children pools as well as an adult-only pool. AC-equipped shuttle buses offer free transportation (on the hour) to the 2 sister resorts (Rose and Blanco) in Cabo San Lucas, where one can swim in the Sea of Cortez near the Los Arcos. It is a short stroll from these 2 adjoining resorts to downtown Cabo San Lucas with all its entertainment, market, shops and activities. View the website of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and enjoy viewing all the superior quality facilities, activities, expanse and experiences it and its neighbor resorts (Pacifica (Adult-Zen) resort, Quivira Golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, Monte Christo Villas, Nuevo Ispania Estates) offer. The Sunset Beach Kids Club offers the youngest guests full days of fun, including arts and crafts, board games, pool games, movies and more.
- The resort has several (10) restaurants with varying cuisines located in different buildings as well as the “Market Place” that offers varying fast-food selections in a casual elegant space with a courtyard. A sports bar is planned for completion in 2018; it will be adjacent to the “Market Place” in the same building. – The resort offers an all-inclusive plan which is not included in this rental. Rates for the all-inclusive plan may vary based on the resort’s promotional offerings. The resort offers 24/7 room service for a nominal fee.
- The resort also includes a large and fully equipped gym that offers scheduled exercise programs, and a renowned spa with massage services, a Deli, and some shops. It also has a chapel that holds a service on Sundays. – The resort also offers WiFi services on a daily rate or on a discounted weekly rate. Weekly rates must be requested 1-2 weeks in advance.
- The Presidential Suite offers a spacious Master bedroom with a King size bed, and an en-suite bathroom with a double-sink wash counter, marble walk-in shower, private toilet, a jet-tub, closets, security safe, and it provides a 2nd equally spacious bedroom with 2 queen-size beds and with an en-suite bathroom that has a double-sink wash counter, marble walk-in shower, private toilet. The beds have feather-topped mattresses, and various types of pillows can be requested from a pillow menu. The suite further provides for a spacious area for the Living room, dining room and kitchen. All rooms are Airconditioned. All rooms and the expansive balcony provide impressive views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean, the beaches and the neighbor resorts.
- The resort and its neighbor resorts are built on the slope of a hill range and it provides 24-hour on-demand transportation services between the buildings and the various facilities.
- The resort can arrange for private or shared shuttle transportation from the airport and back. Shuttle transportation service is also offered online by other transportation firms. The cost of the shuttle service varies with each company.
- The resort may invite you to attend a time-share presentation which you can accept or decline at your discretion.
- The resort requires an imprint of a credit card at check-in time for settlement of charges incurred for non-inclusive meals, facilities, activities and incidentals at time of check-out. Check-in time is 16:00 and check-out-time is 10:00.Get the full listing »