Availability: 1 week in April every year. The best time of the year for Cabo!
Location: Sunset Beach, Pueblo Bonito, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Price listed is total price! No additional charge for tax/cleaning fee! It is customary to tip the maids at your discretion at the end of your stay.
Accommodations: 2 Bedrooms/2 Baths. 1 King, 2 Queens and sofa bed. The suite will comfortably sleep 6-8 people but the maximum allowed occupancy is 10 with PB permission. All suites have individually controlled AC, in-room safes, Wi-Fi Internet, direct dial telephones, DVD player and satellite TV. All hotel water is purified and safe for drinking. For more information go on-line to The listed price is not for the all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive upgrade option is available. For more information, please visit the all-inclusive page:
Photographs of the property included in listing.
• Super presidential suite with three large rooms (1617sq. ft), and a large terrace area (1273 sq. ft.)
• This unit has a PRIVATE HOT TUB on the balcony!
• The view is west, with unobstructed views overlooking the Pacific Ocean and spectacular sunsets.
• Master bedroom has a king bed, and the other bedroom has two queen beds, each with a full bathroom (see photos). Plenty of closet space, plus a safe for valuables. Sofa/hide-a-bed in the living room, a full kitchen off the living room, and a separate eating area.
• The kitchen also includes cooking utensils, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and available catering.
• The resort has several pools, some are adult only, and also several very good restaurants. There are activities at the pool every day for children of all ages.
• Avis car rental is on site. Excellent deep water fishing (and other activities) can be arranged through the excellent concierge service. Cabo San Lucas is a short five-minute drive away. The resort has none of the unwelcome "tourist noises" associated with Cabo.
• Private transportation for a fee to and from the airport should be set-up prior to arrival.
• There is a Costco/other markets less than 8 miles from resort! Typically, our family will stop here on our way from the airport to stock the kitchen for the week!
• Free hourly daily shuttle to visit downtown where you will find shopping, night life and all the enjoyment downtown Cabo has to offer (AND THE BEST TACOS IN THE WORLD!). Admission to the Pueblo Bonito sister hotels/beach included as Pueblo Bonito Sunset guest.
• Sunset Beach sits on the western side of Baja, in a new and exclusive area, comfortably away from the bustle of town and other hotels.
• A world of enjoyment can be yours, whether you golf, play tennis, swim, work out in the fitness center, relax in the Jacuzzi, or lounge around the numerous crystaline pools. Adventures include horseback riding, whale watching or explore the desert environs on ATV. The Spa at Sunset Beach was Travel+Leisure's Reader's Choice as the Two Best Spas in Latin America.
• Water sports enthusiasts will find enough championship fishing, diving, and snorkeling to occupy them for days on end.
• Or you may prefer to play on a championship golf course! The Quivira Golf Club is an exclusive amenity for owners and guests of Los Cabos and Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas. This award-winning Quivira Golf Club is anchored by a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design course, built on one of the most stunning settings in the world: the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Its world-class layout offers dazzling views and breathtaking drops from tee to fairway. In a destination revered for its unique ocean-desert-mountain setting, Quivira offers more oceanfront exposure than any other course in Los Cabos, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from every hole.
• The beach in front of Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort is not a swimmable beach. Swimming is prohibited on this beach due to the fact that the current is strong all year round along that part of the coast, making it dangerous for swimmers. Although swimming is prohibited, the beach is still a lovely place to sunbathe, take a stroll, or play in the sand. Additionally, you can always take advantage of the free shuttle service and head over to Pueblo Bonito Rosé or Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos to spend a day on El Médano beach and swim in the waters of the Sea of Cortez.
• More detailed information can be accessed at the PB FAQ page:
“We are the owners of this unit and will provide the buyer with a letter of authorization to use the unit as our guests. We are not responsible for damages to the unit during your stay, and Pueblo Bonito will require a credit card upon arrival in case there is any damage done to the unit during your stay (as is done in any hotel). Payment by cash, personal check, money order (check must clear before we make arrangements and authorize you to use our unit.) The travel/accommodations in this agreement will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after auction purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing.”Get the full listing »