A modern seaside hideaway with a contemporary interior highlighting breathtaking ocean views, Casa Chaka welcomes up to 6 guests for a stay filled with endless blue horizons and soft white sands. Bask in the breezes of the Yucatan’s tranquil Emerald Coast as floor-to-ceiling screen windows keep you connected in the terrace, pool, and balcony.
Casa Chaka provides contemporary amenities complimented by wooden accents in keeping with the low-key natural beauty on display outdoors. Oversized screened-in windows on both upper and lower stories welcome in sea breezes and horizon views. Wake up with juice and coffee on the second-story balcony, a glorious ocean vista below you. Spend the day swimming in your own private lap pool —or diving into the surf just steps away. At night, cook up a meal in the renovated kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and charming tile backsplash. Then dine on the covered terrace with the sunset to entertain you. Both bedrooms include flat screen TVs, hotel-quality mattresses and linens, en suite baths, and A/C.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
Located under an hour from Merida’s airport, sleepy San Bruno is a favorite expat hideaway. Local rental car is recommended to explore nearby mangroves, wildlife reserves, cenotes, Mayan ruins, and the neighboring town of Progreso.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.Get the full listing »