The heart of calm, serene Casa Anais is its grand terrace, where you’ll dine and lounge under the shelter of soaring ceilings, feeling the Yucatán breeze drift through the double-height arches that frame your view of the pool’s blue waters. High walls grant privacy and expert lighting make it a dramatic spot for evening cook-outs and late-night swims.
Awake in the first-floor master bedroom and throw open its french doors to reveal the pool just steps from your bed. The second floor bedroom with two twin beds has a balcony overlooking the courtyard space. Both bedrooms feature hotel-quality linens, luxurious en suite bathrooms, and direct access to the terrace.
Whip up a meal in the elegant kitchen, or treat yourself to a visit from our private chef. For your comfort, WiFi, flat screen TVs, and A/C are included.
Mérida’s convivial Santiago neighborhood is the center of expat life in the city, home to parks and markets, and just a short walk to busier areas with restaurants, historic cathedrals, grand plazas, art galleries, and museums.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay at Casa Anais is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
When you’re ready to book, we guarantee 24-hour reservation inquiry response or 20% off your first night’s stay.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.Get the full listing »