Loreto Bay is a beautiful development a few kilometers south of the town of Loreto, situated on the Sea of Cortez midway down the Baja peninsula. FN 327, a Casa Chica in the Founders neighborhood of Loreto Bay, is a light, bright, peaceful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Casa, just steps from the Paseo, the bay, and the golf course, with mountain views from the second floor patio. It is 1,400 square feet of living space in a tropical oasis. This Casa features new white kitchen cupboards, contemporary lighting fixtures, granite countertops throughout, stainless appliances, and light travertine floors in all rooms and patios. It is well furnished and appointed: new flat screen, Smart TV, 6 seat dining table, both bedrooms include king size beds, armoires, connected bathrooms, each with two sinks, large walk-in showers, and large soaking tubs. The first floor includes a private entrance and patio, an open floor plan in the living area, and a bedroom/bathroom. The second floor is accessed via outdoor stairs from the lower patio. It includes a very private bedroom/bathroom, a large deck with an outdoor shower, outside seating under a shade structure with a chandelier, and spectacular views to the west. Each floor has its own air conditioning unit. There are ceiling fans in the living room, in each bedroom, and in each bathroom. Two beach cruiser type bikes, with tire pump, are included with the Casa. There is a gas grill and an electric grill. The gas grill is off the kitchen on the first floor patio, and the electric grill is on the second floor patio. There is also a folding utility cart for transporting items from car to casa and vice-versa.
The golf course is an integral part of Loreto Bay. It surrounds the development on three sides, and weaves around mountains and lagoons. Originally designed by noted landscape architects, it was redesigned by Greg Norman. The monthly rate for unlimited golf is approximately $370/high season, and $350/low season. For more information about golf, please check the Loreto Bay Golf Resort & Spa website.
Long-term renters preferred. Maintenance is provided by First Contact Services in Loreto Bay.
• High speed, wireless internet
• Satellite TV service, 50" flat screen, smart TV
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in living room area, both bedrooms, and both bathrooms
• Dish washer
• Electric range & oven, outdoor gas grill, outdoor electric grill
• Microwave, blender, toaster, coffeemaker
• Cooking utensils
• Dishes, eating utensils
• Kitchen linens
• Dining seating for six indoors, four outdoors
• King size beds in each bedroom, complete bedding, and two armoires in each
• Bathrooms include double sinks, large walk-in showers, large soaking tubs, towel sets
• Outdoor activities in Loreto Bay include golfing, swimming (in communal pools, including a lap pool, as well as in the Sea of Cortez), fishing, snorkeling/diving, beachcombing, kayaking, hiking, bicycling
• For Loreto Bay vision and history, see a case study of The Villages of Loreto BayGet the full listing »