Beautiful, Breathtaking, Tantalizing and Invigorating are just a few words to describe the Vidanta Resorts. The Vidanta Resorts are not your typical resorts; they are a cut above the rest and everything you would expect from a five star resort and beyond.
Overall they are the most recognized resort hotels in Mexico.
Each offers an informal and relaxed atmosphere where everyone can find happiness. Comfortable spaces along with large swimming pools and water attractions provide everything you need for a memorable vacation.
Attractions available at resorts include:
- Amusement Parks (to open Winter 2019!)
- Golf Courses
- Cirque Du Soleil
- And much more!
I can offer you multiple stay options at any Vidanta Resort. Depending on availability, I am able to rent any of these to you. Each hotel is five star rated starting with the entry level (lowest usage fee) Mayan Palace. The next step up in accommodations are the Grand Mayan and the Grand Bliss. One and two bedroom suites available. Free Wi-Fi, 24 hour Concierge and Butler service, and other perks specified below.
Choose which hotel fits your style and budget. Pick your week of preference and I will do the rest, from answering any questions that you may have, hotel rental rates and checking on availability to booking your reservation with the resort. Booking fees through this listing (and many others on here) only cover entry to the resort.
- Reservation Intervals: Friday-Friday, Saturday-Saturday, Sunday-Sunday, or Monday-Monday only
- Passports are required for travel to Mexico, including children.
- Check-in at 5 pm or after, day of arrival (please bring ID, and my letter stating reservation confirmation # and that you are a non-transferable guest/renter); A final Arrival Confirmation with your reservation number is sent 2 weeks prior to your check-in date (which you will present to the front desk at check-in).
- Valet parking from central lobby can be charged to room at rate of ~$3 USD/day
- Occupant restrictions: At least one person must be 21+, if housing more than occupancies listed below you are responsible for extra fees
- Pre-purchased Resort Credit: At check-in you will specify how much $ you would like available for charge at the resort (paid by credit card), all resorts are cashless and credit will be stored on your electronic bracelet (e.g. things are charged "to your room", including tips which can be made at time of purchase, however the total chargeable amount must be paid in advance, any excess is refunded, e.g. you credit $800, and spend $600, $200 is refunded to your card at checkout)
- No pets (sorry, resort policy...)
- Check-out: No later than 10:00 AM
- It is customary to leave a daily tip for the maids in your room; a 50 peso note (about $4.00 USD per day) is the suggested amount.
- A resort "usage" fee will be charged for each weekly segment (1-7 nights). For example, the entry level units have the cheapest usage fee.
- While at the property, you may be asked to attend a tour on the benefits of owning a vacation plan with this resort. While you are not obligated to attend the tour, the resort offers some very nice incentives to do so.
Date(s) NOT available:
- New Year's Week (the whole week, that includes January 1)
- Holy Weeks/Easter (4/15-4/26, or whichever weeks include these holidays every year)
- Christmas Weeks (the whole week, that includes Christmas Eve, until 12/31)
Room(s)/Unit Type(s) Available (in decreasing order of luxury/rental price):
- Junior Suite Club Level Room (only @ Nuevo Vallarta/Celebrate! Park) - 1 BR/1 BA (2+2 occupancy, with couch bed) with access to club floor at resort
- Grand Bliss (1 BR/1 BA = 2+2 occupancy)
- Grand Mayan Master Suite (2 BR/2 BA = 4+2 occupancy)
- Mayan Palace Master Suite (2 BR/2 BA = 4+2 occupancy)
Access to other Resorts included in this listing:
- Neuvo Vallarta ("Celebrate!" Amusement Park): A Disney style resort with all the standard theme park amenities/rides, designed by the Disney World architect, and with adult night life (including a Hakkasan!)
- Riviera Maya (Eco Resort Hotel): Animals and wild life galore! The Vidanta Resort is located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen in Riviera Maya just 20 miles from Cancun International Airport and 8 miles from Playa Del Carmen.
- Los Cabos
- Puerto Penasco
- Puerto Vallarta
*** Perks for All Resort Residents! ***
*** Can be applied to all room residents, up to occupancy limit, e.g. all 6 people in Master Suites***
- Gym Access: Can use the whole week
- Tennis Courts: Also for the whole week
- Golf Benefits: 2 for 1, including green fee, cart fee, and driving range
- Extending Stay/Upgrading: 50% off rates for both
- The Kids Club: offers complimentary supervised daily programs for children of all ages.
*** Neuvo Vallarta/Celebrate! Park Perks for Resort Residents! ***
- Super Pass (Discounted Admission): 7 days in the park for the price of 1 (day). Pay at the park.
- Fast Pass (Ride Priority): Expedited entry to all attractions, jump to the head of lines!
- Guaranteed Admission: Priority to front of line with other Vidanta residents (e.g. special shorter line for all others staying at resort, versus general public)
- Always Early Access: Can enter park before general public at specified hours (e.g. even before the "Guaranteed Access" lines form)
- Transportation: Directly from the unit to the park via VIP line
- Preferred Spa Access: 30% discount AND priority booking to resort spa facilitiesGet the full listing »