PVRPV Your Vacation Experts welcomes you to Suite 303. Located in the prestigious and luxurious Signature by Pinnacle, just a few minutes walking to Los Muertos Beach or some block to be at the Malecon where you can look the most amazing sunsets that only Puerto Vallarta has!
Signature by Pinnacle complex is gated with around-the-clock security and is located on a quiet Cul-de Sac overlooking the Banderas Bay, offering stylish condos that have amazing views of the ocean, the City and lights of Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Madres Mountains. The views from this prime location are truly are breathtaking!
Suite 303 is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with all the amenities that you might need to have a great stay. A fully-equipped kitchen includes a burner gas stovetop, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, granite countertops that have an area with 4 stools that serves perfectly as a breakfast bar.
The living room includes 60inches Smart TV with access to Netflix.
The master bedroom includes a king-size bed, 60 inches SmartTv and an en-suite bathroom, also a closet for your usage. The secondary bedroom has a king-size bed and a closet for your usage.
This great unit is ready to help you to pamper your vacations, contact Your Vacation Experts to book this amazing place right now!
Please note: The unit is having a few restyling so the photos probably will not match the exact current unit.
****************** PROPERTY POLICY RULES ***********************
This is a not pets allowed unit, not exceptions.
1. There will be a cost for additional common area key cards
2. The maximum sleeping capacity for renters and visitors per unit is:
One bedroom = 4 people
Two bedroom = 6 people
Three bedroom = 8 people
3. Visitors are allowed in the common areas until 11pm and they are not allowed to use the pool, unless there is capacity in the unit. 4. Pool is open from 9 am to 9 pm, usage is only for owners and renters.
5. Parties are allowed in the property at common areas, only with authorization from the administration office. Notice should be given to the administration 48 hours beforehand.
6. Pets are welcome to enter the building and transit from lobby to your unit with a leash. They are allowed in the bar area, but not in the pool area, nor in the gym. Maximum weight of pets is 11kg. It is responsibility of the pet ?s owner to clean up after their pet if an accident occurs at the common areas. Pet ?s owner will be responsible for any damages caused by the pet to guests, staff or items in the building. Only 2 (two) pets are allowed per unit. This includes dogs and cats. Any other animal is prohibited.
7. Loud noises from the units will not be allowed after 10 pm, pet noise should not bother guests or neighbors from other units, if so administration will notify and ask the guest to control the noise. If after 3 (three) notifications the situation continues, administration is then entitled to apply sanctions.
8. By staying at the property, you have agreed to be responsible for careless use, negligence, theft or damage of any part of the building, appliances, furniture, electronic components, walls, doors, windows, etc. for yourself and all guest registries in the unit and visitors that may be allowed. Any damages will be charged to the Primary guest, owner or property agency in charge of the unit. 9. You can have food and drinks delivered form any establishment. Delivery people will have access; however, we advise you to inform Front Desk staff once an order is made, in order to allow access. 10. We are not responsible for objects left in common areas or damages to vehicles inside the property.
11. Every vehicle must be registered at administration for a parking space.
12. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone in case of this policies are not followed.****************** Additional Notes ***********************
CHECK IN and CHECK OUTS
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD - tax included (or the equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment) which must be paid in cash, and collected by the concierge.Â
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time Zone Â (same as Mexico City, GMT-6)
You will be issued 1 set of keys for each person noted on the Booking Confirmation. Keys must be returned in the same condition as received at the time of CHECK OUT.
Our Standard Cleaning Services included are based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In the case where your rental is less than the time period indicated or you require additional services the cost per cleaning will be $25.00Â USD - tax includedÂ (or the equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your payment). This will be collected by Concierge on the day of the check in.
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.Â Get the full listing »