PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Rentals presents this charming condominium located in lower Conchas Chinas, right on one of the most beautiful, white sandy beaches around in Puerto Vallarta with spectacular views of the Banderas Bay and close enough to town to be very convenient but far enough away to be peaceful. The building complex boasts comfortable garden and pool area environmentally friendly.
The condo is a two bedroom - two bathroom condo ideal for a small family seeking a safe and secure property on the beach or couples looking for a quiet getaway. This condo sleeps up to 4 people comfortably, with full kitchen, water purification system, living room with a small terrace, ceiling fans, washer, dryer, telephone for local calls, high speed internet and maid service offered 6 days a week to make your holiday more pleasurable.
The Master Bedroom provides bay view through its small balcony, featuring air conditioning, king size bed, ensuite bathroom and closet, drawer, phone line and ceiling fan. The Guest Room boasts 2 twin beds which forming one queen bed, with folding doors, closet, drawer and bay view.
Come and stay in this cozy department where you will experience tranquility and relaxation surrounded by the sound of the waves.
****************** PROPERTY POLICY RULES ***********************
CONDOMINIO RIVIERA AMAPAS RULES AND REGULATIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH CHAPTERS 5 6 OF THE BYLAWS POSTED MARCH 1, 2002
$50.00 FINE PER INFRACTION FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RULES SWIMMING POOL
1. Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
2. No food or drinks allowed IN the pool. No glass in the pool area.
3. A relative or supervisor must accompany children under the age of 12 at all times. For sanitary reasons please make sure children use the lavatory.
4. Excessive noise, rowdy behavior and running are prohibited.
5. The pool is reserved EXCLUSIVELY for homeowners and guests in residence.
6. Anyone entering the pool must have removed sunscreen beforehand by showering.
1. Hallways, stairways and elevators are all common areas and should not be used for Playing.
2. Do not hang anything over railings.
3. The obstruction of common areas is not allowed.
4. No external motor noise is permissible.
5. Condo owners, families and all respective children and guests shall refrain from Excessive noise day or night.
6. Loud music or noise is not permitted before 10:00 A.M. or after 10:00 P.M. (Balconies included).
VEHICLES AND PARKING
1. Covered parking spaces are for the EXCLUSIVE use of condo owners. It is the owners It is ownerâ€™s responsibility to notify guests that they are NOT entitled to covered parking.
2. Only ONE passenger vehicle per unit is allowed. Allowances may be made by adminis- trator in low season if ample parking is available.
3. Parking is available to owners ONLY when in residence. If this rule is violated the Administrator will have the car towed away at ownerâ€™s expense.
4. The administrator will provide a PARKING PERMIT to owners who wish to use a Parking space while in residence. If no authorized permit is displayed on the dashboard The administrator WILL have the car towed away.
5. Absolutely No parking spaces are reserved.
6. Allowances will be made in low season when ample parking is available..
1. No pets of any kind allowed.
2. There must be authorization from the administrator 48 hours in advance for any gathering Of ten people or more.
3. Do not slide furniture around the floors especially the balcony. Sounds resonate to other Units.
4. Do no set any garbage out in the hallways. The dumpster is available 24 hours a day.
5. Exercise discretion in sharing the gate combination.
6. Furniture must not be removed from the pool area.
7. Owner or occupant is responsible for washing dishes â€“ Not the maid.
8. Laundry is responsibility of the owner/guest arrangement. Not the responsibility of CRA. RULES TO BE ENFORCED BI ADMINISTRATOR AND SECURITY PERSONNEL.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m.
****************** Additional Notes ***********************
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD tax included which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6)
You will be issued 1 set of keys per person for the property you are visiting.
Cleaning Services: The services included is based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In case your rental is less than this or require additional services the cost will be $500.00 MXN per dayGet the full listing »