Welcome to V399 Unit 504 Condo, brought to you by PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations. Located in a luxurious and new building right in the heart of the Old Town, also known as Romantic Zone.
The unit combines luxury and comfort. This magnificent 2-bedroom, Ocean-facing Condominium is situated on Ignacio L. Vallarta 399, one of the best locations in town due to its proximity to the Ocean, Restaurants and CafÃ©s, Shopping, Bars, Downtown and Old Town areas which are all within walking distance. The Rooftop boasts spectacular 360 views of the ocean, city, mountains and jungle!
The Living Room features comfortable seating, Air Conditioning, High Definition Flat screen TV with Cable and DVD/Blue Ray player, 6-person Balcony dining with beautiful City and Ocean views.
The fully furnished Kitchen has Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances (cook top, oven, dish washer, microwave, refrigerator with automatic filtered ice and water dispenser, Coffee maker, Blender), and festive Fiestaware dishes for your entertaining needs.
The Master Bedroom offers a pillow-top, King-sized Bed, Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Closet, large Balcony with City and Ocean vistas, Air Conditioning, Flat screen TV with Cable and DVD/Blue ray player, Alarm clock with iPhone dock and Ceiling fan.
The Guest Bedroom boasts a pillow-top, King-sized Bed (which can be converted into 2 Twin beds), Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Closet, Air Conditioning, Flat screen TV with Cable and DVD/Blue ray player, Alarm clock with iPhone dock and Ceiling fan.
Private WiFi, in-unit Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer, Safe and secured basement 2-car Parking are other amenities including in this rental unit. The V399 building provides a private-access, secure rooftop with beautiful infinity pool, 2 heated Jacuzzis, multiple lounge areas, BBQ and Bar.
Come and enjoy this rental unit brought to you by PVRPV!
****************** PROPERTY POLICY RULES ***********************
Condominio Vallarta 399
Rules and Regulations for Non-Owners
1. Condominio Vallarta 399, is a private residential building and should not be construed to be a resort or hotel. The staff is not available for private or guest services during their work schedule.
2. These rules incorporate the regulations as detailed in the bylaws of V399. This document is not all inclusive. For additional information, please refer to the V399 condo regimen.
3. Noise within a unit and in the common areas, including the lobby, courtyard and terrace, must be kept to a minimum level especially between the hours of 11:00pm and 9:00am.
4. Guests must be registered at the front desk and accompanied by an occupant at all times.
5. Moral behavior and respect for others is expected at all times. Nudity and sexual exhibitionism visible to others is prohibited.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the common areas.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from a terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. V399 is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property.
B. Non-Owner Occupancy and Registration
1. With the exception of when the owner is present, the number of non-owner occupants residing in a unit is limited to 2 adults in a studio unit; 4 adults in a one-bedroom unit; and 6 adults in a two-bedroom unit for a minimum of three consecutive nights.
2. Non-owner occupants must register with Security or the Administrator upon their arrival by providing the dates of occupancy, name, age, city and state of residence of the responsible party and the names of all other occupants. The Administrator and/or Security will deny access to the premises if these requirements are not satisfied.
C. Terrace Rules â€“ 7th Floor
1. The terrace hours are from 8:00 am until 12:00am, Sunday through Saturday. Even though the terrace remains open until midnight, the quiet hours of 11:00pm until 9:00am must be observed.
2. Use of the pool and Jacuzzis is at oneâ€™s own risk. Jacuzzi covers must be fully removed before use and replaced afterwards. No lifeguard or attendant is on duty. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Proper swim attire is required in the pool and Jacuzzis. Nudity is prohibited.
4. Behavior and excessive noise on the terrace that lessens the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted.
5. Furniture cannot be reserved. Furniture is for use on a first come, first served basis. Furniture should not be moved around on the rocks as this causes damage to the membrane underneath.
6. Glass and other breakable objects are not allowed in or near the pool or Jacuzzis. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside the pool or Jacuzzis.
7. The BBQ area must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance through the Administrator.
8. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the terrace.
9. Non-owners may host a maximum of two guests, while in attendance, in the common areas. Prior authorization is needed from Administration in order to host a larger number of guests.
10. Pets are not allowed on the terrace.
11. Any terrace/pool rules shown on terrace signage must also be complied with.
1. Vehicles must be parked in the designated space of the occupied condo unit and kept in operable condition.
2. Parking spaces cannot be used as storage or leased separately from the unit.
3. In case of an emergency or a vehicle is parked in an unauthorized space and the owner is unavailable, the vehicle will be towed at the ownerâ€™s expense.
E. Exterior Appearance
1. Under no circumstances can occupants take away from the uniform aesthetics of the building by hanging anything from railings, windows, balconies, and doors such as towels, lights, banners, signs or advertisements. Exterior facing curtains must be neutral in color.
2. Personal items cannot be stored in the common areas.
1. Pets must be on a leash and under the control at all times in the common areas. Pets are not allowed on the 7th floor terrace.
2. Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
3. If the Administrator receives written complaints from three separate owners about the same pet within a 30 day period, the pet will have to leave the building.
G. Enforcement & Penalties
1. Non-owners violating the rules may incur financial penalties against the occupied unit and are subject to eviction from the building for more severe or continued violations.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 p.m., will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 a.m. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 p.m. ****************** Additional Notes ***********************
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
CHECK IN time for all properties is 3:00pm and CHECK OUT time for all properties is 11:00am. If you require early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT please contact your PVRPV concierge.
Please note if you require a CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 8am or after 8pm you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD tax included which must be paid in cash, and collected by concierge.
Remember that Puerto Vallarta is located in Central Time zone (same as Mexico City, GMT-6)
You will be issued 1 set of keys per person for the property you are visiting.
Cleaning Services: The services included is based on a minimum rental of 7 days. In case your rental is less than this or require additional services the cost will be $500.00 MXN per day
Puerto Vallarta Lifestyle
Please note Old Town/Zona Romantica is a relatively busy area within the city of Puerto Vallarta. You are in close proximity to city bus routes that offer daily service from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., which provide easy access to downtown destinations and the surrounding areas. You are also in easy walking distance to a vibrant entertainment district in the evenings you may hear music from nearby bars and clubs, and the sounds of people enjoying these late night/early morning venues
Puerto Vallarta is a safe, moderately large, bustling city with plenty of old world Mexican charm, with all the sights, sounds and flavors that come with that. Enjoy daily walks along the Malecon (boardwalk), visit the beach, fine galleries, amazing restaurants, outstanding stage shows and nightspots. You are just steps away from all the excitement.
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming a popular vacation hot spot and is currently experiencing rapid growth. As of late 2018 there has been a noticeable increase in construction areas within the Romantic Zone. Construction usually occurs Monday to Saturday during working hours, and may cause some noise and dust. Since there are numerous new construction sites, it is sometime difficult to get away from the additional activity during the day. We encourage our guests to take advantage of the various beaches and the other parts of Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.Get the full listing »