Grande Guard-Gated Two Bedroom/Two Bath Designer Luxury Condo in Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico. (Just 30 minutes South of the San Diego border!)
Elegantly fully-furnished, including all housewares and utilities. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean - indoor/outdoor living. Large patio deck with comfortable outdoor sectional, granite outdoor table with private bar-b-que overlooking the ocean and world famous "K38" surf (point break) below. Includes high-speed internet Wi-Fi and landline telephone. Large 55" Samsung HD T.V. with satellite cable. Washer/dryer in the unit.
Surfer's paradise. Vacationer's paradise.
One covered parking/garage space included. Additional visitor parking available. Grande guard-gated entrance with guards on duty 24/7. The property's common areas include an outdoor pool and jacuzzi overlooking the ocean, tennis courts and immaculately manicured grounds with winding paths, palm trees, flowers and foliage.
Fall asleep and wake up to the calming sounds of the ocean. Stunning South facing views of the Pacific Ocean and Mexico coastline, along with twinkling coastline lights at dusk. Breathtaking sunsets.
One covered parking/garage space included
Includes high-speed internet Wi-Fi
55" Samsung HD T.V. with Soundbar / Satellite Cable T.V. / DVD Player
Washer/dryer in the unit
All dishes, flatware, glassware, pots and pans, cooking utensils, knife block, iron, ironing board, vacuum, sheets, towels, hair dryer, etc.
Located on the fourth floor (elevator access.)
Master bedroom (King) 2nd Bedroom (Queen)
We've basically thought of everything. If you need it, it's probably in there! If not, just ask.
So many fun things to do, so little time!
1. Vacationer's and surfer's paradise - condo overlooks World Famous "K-38" surf break - bring your surfboard/paddle board/Boogie Board/snorkeling gear
2. Located minutes from Puerto Nuevo - "The Lobster Village of Baja California" (All the lobster and seafood you can eat, at a great price!)
3. Tour "Baja Studios" (where the movie Titanic was filmed)
4. A beautiful 45 minute drive to Guadalupe Valley Wine Country, "Mexico's Napa Valley" (Award winning wineries and gourmet eateries)
5. Minutes to shops/restaurants/spas/cinemas/Walmart/Home Depot
6. Local horseback riding through the mountains, on the ocean or throughout wine country
7. Visit Rosarito Beach Hotel and Spa to be pampered (massage and body treatments, facial and beauty treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc.)
8. 1 hour beautiful scenic drive to coastal city Ensenada. Ensenada is famously revered as "The Cinderella of the Pacific" due to its popularity as a port for cruise ships. Ensenada boasts a fine harbor and is an extraordinary sea town known for it's great fishing, water sports and historical attractions.
9. Stop off the side of the road at the various local food stands and drink from a fresh coconut, or enjoy fresh shrimp ceviche! Delicioso.Get the full listing »