- True Riviera Maya luxury: relax in your own private plunge pool!
- Spectacular community pool with large lounge areas & swim-up bar
- Private underground parking
- Steps from Mamitas Beach & Kool Beach Club
- Walk to bustling 5th Ave in just 2 blocks
Step into a luxurious Thai-Mexican dream getaway...
If you’re searching for a true 5-star experience, you’ve found it at Aldea Thai! This beachfront condohotel sits directly on Playa Mamitas, and places you steps from Kool Beach Club- one of the best beach clubs in Playa.
- Unwind at the complex’s elegant main pool, with:
- Large lounge area with sunbeds & umbrellas
- Swim-up bar
- Gorgeous ocean views
This spacious 1st-floor 2BD, 2BA unit features:
- Stunning private terrace with your own plunge pool
- Open living-dining area with large sofa & dining table for 6, access to the private terrace
- Full kitchen with stainless appliances & everything you need to cook up a gourmet meal
- Bedroom 1: king bed, access to terrace, full en-suite with tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds- perfect for the kids!
- 2nd full bathroom with shower
- All the amenities you’d expect: zoned AC, WiFi, cable, safe, towels & linens, etc.
- Private underground parking
Create lifelong memories at this magnificent property, where you’ll enjoy the vacation you deserve!
You’ll have exclusive access to the condo and your private pool during your stay.
You can also enjoy the community’s fabulous amenities, including large outdoor pool and lounge areas.
Unbeatable location, direct access to the most coveted beach in Playa del Carmen!
Just steps to trendy Kool Beach Club- enjoy the food & drinks, chill music and atmosphere, sunbeds, chairs and umbrellas...plus gorgeous white sand and turquoise sea.
Quick walk to 5th Ave, popular for its many restaurants, bars, shops, & boutiques. Food choices abound, but here are 3 restaurants we recommend nearby:
- La Vagabunda
- Casa Mayahuel
- La Fisheria
The condo is an easy 45-minute drive from Cancun’s International Airport. We’re happy to arrange private transportation for you!
Once you arrive, you can walk to everything you want to do in town. You can also rent a bike, and there’s a nice bike path along 10thAvenue.
Taxis are plentiful, and there are two ADO bus stations in Playa, with buses departing to Yucatan Peninsula destinations and other Mexican states.
Other Things to Note:
- The central air conditioning for the unit is scheduled to restart on June 15, 2020.
- As a precautionary step to avoid contamination and spread of Covid-19, the elevators and the fitness centre (a.k.a areas with high risks of infection) in the condominium will be temporarily suspended.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during your stay.
- Please avoid from moving furniture
- Pets are not allowed unless there is prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
- Please avoid hanging towels or clothes on the balcony/terrace railings.
- It is requested to use the Safety Deposit Box for all your valuables. We will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
- Pool and common area regulations and opening hours have to be respected. The use of musical devices in common areas is prohibited. Glasses, glass bottles, food or coolers are not allowed in the pool, the use of disposable or plastic glasses are allowed.
- If you're booking from a channel where we handle payments, you'll be charged a security deposit of $400 USD which will be refunded after your check-out accordingly (service fees may apply)
For long-term stays (28 nights and more) Electricity is not included. Upon arrival at the condo and during check-in, a picture of the electricity meter will be taken and upon departure, at check-out, another picture will be taken to verify the consumption during the stay. The guests will then pay accordingly for the usage.
For long-term stays (28 nights or more) guests will be charged an extra fee of $30 usd per week for mandatory mid-week cleanings. This will be scheduled with the guests during their stay.
For short-term reservations (up to 3 weeks) electricity usage is included in your rental but limited to a certain amount of Kw per day after which additional charges will apply. To know the number of Kw included for your stay, please contact us.
- Additional Services -
We are happy to assist you with other arrangements for a worry-free vacation, such as airport transfers, house keeping, tour information and booking, car rental, plus many more services. All of these services can be booked prior to your arrival. We are here to help you relax during your vacation.
We provide a few essentials to make you feel more at home when you arrive: drinking water, soap, shampoo, and toilet paper. Please note that these will not be refilled during your stay- if you would like to arrange grocery delivery, just let us know!
Interaction with Guests:
You’ll check in with a representative.
If you have any questions, concerns, or special needs, we’re available 24/7! Just give us a call or send a text or email—we’re here to help.Get the full listing »