Experience the “real” Playa del Carmen at this elegant, super-central condo...
1) Spectacular rooftop with pool and jacuzzi
2) Central downtown location: 100 WalkScore!
3) Wheelchair-accessible space
4) Free parking
5) Quick 3.5-block walk to pedestrian 5th Ave for restaurants & shopping
6) 4.5 blocks to the stunning beach
Want an authentic Playa experience? Here you go...
This spacious, centrally-located 3rd-floor condo lets you walk to everything, including vibrant 5th Ave and the gorgeous beach. No stairs to climb after a long beach day- just ride the elevator!
Take in the downtown views from the fabulous rooftop terrace with pool, jacuzzi, and lounge area- relax and enjoy those amazing tropical breezes.
This bright, elegant condo features:
- Open living/dining area with large sofa, table for 4, and balcony
- Full kitchen with stainless appliances (including dishwasher!) and all the essentials
- Bedroom 1: queen bed, custom walk-in closet, and full en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds, plenty of storage space + separate full bathroom
- Secure controlled access & underground parking
- Washer & dryer, AC, cable, Wifi, and all towels & linens
The entire condo is luxurious and well-designed, and it’s also wheelchair-accessible!
You’ll have exclusive access to the condo during your stay.
You can also enjoy the building’s rooftop terrace with pool, jacuzzi, and lounge area.
Interaction with Guests:
Our concierge will be in touch before, during and after your stay to ensure your stay is comfortable and unforgettable. If you need assistance with planning excursions or other special needs, we will be happy to help. We are reachable via phone, text or email.
Super-central location in the heart of downtown Playa del Carmen...
- Walk to charming, pedestrian 5th Ave in 3.5 blocks and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and variety of shops, boutiques, and restaurants: try Tropical, La Cazota Grill, or Carboncitos!
- Famous Coco Bongo, Mandala, and lots of other nightlife hotspots are just a few blocks away.
- 4.5 short blocks to the white-sand beach!
- Walmart is about 1 block away, so you can easily stock the fridge.
The condo is an easy 45-minute drive from Cancun’s International Airport. We’re happy to arrange private transportation for you!
Once you arrive, you can walk to everything you want to do in town. You can also rent a bike, and there’s a nice bike path along 10th Avenue.
Taxis are plentiful, and there are two ADO bus stations in Playa, with buses departing to Yucatan Peninsula destinations and other Mexican states.
Other Things to Note:
For short term reservations (3 nights to 3 weeks) electricity usage is included in your rental up to 20 kWh per day. Please use it wisely. For any extraordinary usage, additional charges will apply, payable in cash at the end of your stay or taken from your security deposit.
For long terms stays (28 nights and over) electricity is not included. Upon arrival at the condo and during check-in, a picture of the electricity meter will be taken and upon departure at check-out another picture will be taken to verify the consumption during the stay. The guests will then pay accordingly for the usage.
Additional services: We are happy to assist you with other arrangements for a worry-free vacation, such as airport transfers, housekeeping, tour information and booking, car rental, plus many more services. All of these services can be booked prior to your arrival. We are here to help you relax during your vacation.-Security Deposit-
We provide a few essentials to make you feel more at home when you arrive: drinking water, soap, shampoo, and toilet paper. Please note that these will not be refilled during your stay- if you would like to arrange grocery delivery, just let us know!
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PMGet the full listing »