Spend your holiday in a charming and equipped suite in a natural paradise. You'll love getting close to nature when you experience turtles nesting on the beach or use the FREE kayaking and snorkelling equipment.
• Bedroom with a King bed
• Complimentary toiletries
• Continental breakfast
• Daily housekeeping
• Outdoor pool and kid's pool on-site
• FREE outdoor parking on-site!
• Room service available
• Concierge service to help you discover the Mayan ruins, tours, theme parks, golf courses, and more in the area!
• Tiki-bar and 2 restaurants
Every year, turtles come to nest on this beach and when you stay here, you'll get to see these amazing creatures up close! This is also an ideal location for visiting the Tulum Mayan Ruins, a must-see. After a great day outside, return to our charming and cozy 55 m2 suite. There's something for everyone when you stay here!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM which features a King bed. This space is equipped to house 2 adults and 1 child.
Get ready in our ENSUITE BATHROOM that has a shower. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries.
After lounging on the beach, retreat to our LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi!
Whip up a meal in the KITCHEN that includes a fridge, a stove, an oven, a toaster, utensils, a microwave, and a compliment of kitchenware and utensils.
Start your morning right with a cup of coffee from the coffeemaker, or with the FREE continental breakfast on-site. Grab a refreshing drink at the tiki-bar or enjoy a meal on the rooftop restaurant, La Vista Azul, which is open daily from 7am-2pm. Room service is also available for your convenience.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Las Villas Akumal where our space is conveniently located. These include the shared Outdoor Pool for adults, the kids' pool, and FREE use of snorkelling and kayaking equipment. Enjoy the convenient daily housekeeping service to ensure you have a stress-free stay. Let the concierge service help you plan your holiday or arrange for an airport transfer, a car rental, baby sitter, private chef or more for an additional fee. And, you can arrange to enjoy a relaxing massage in the spa, on the beach, or in your unit for an additional fee to experience pure paradise!
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
If you don't feel like grabbing a meal outside of the resort, the Jungle Fish Beach Restaurant is located next door and offers delicious meals (open daily from 1pm -7.30pm). If you're headed out to explore the Tulum Mayan Ruins, grab a coffee at Turtle Bay to get fueled up. The Tulum Mayan Ruins are a must-see for everyone in the area!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Sign up for a turtle walk with the Akumal Ecological Center or have our concierge call and arrange a tour for you
• If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
• Turtles are shy animals so we ask you to be quiet at night and turn off all outside lights
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservationGet the full listing »