Please call/email regarding Las Palomas Seasonal Getaways! This Beautiful 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo is on Sandy Beach in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) and sleeps up to five guests. It is the largest 1 bedroom floor plan in Las Palomas located on the 11th floor. Master King Bedroom, Queen Murphy Bed & Queen Sofa Bed. The resort fee for a 5th guest over 3 years old will be charged at check-in FYI. Please call/email regarding Las Palomas Seasonal Getaways! Las Palomas is a 4 Star Resort. Located just 10 minutes from Old Port (El Malecon) and Downtown, this four star resort has it all. Breathtaking views and miles of white sandy beach on the Sea of Cortez just steps from the Condominium, beachfront living, championship golf, lobby check-in with restaurant-lounge area, fitness center, sundries/gift shop, a spectacular pool area featuring a negative edge pool with a waterfall and swim-up bar, a lazy river and water slide, water features, and walk-out beach with private beach palapas and pool side drink and food service. Lounge chairs and hammocks are provided for your poolside enjoyment. (Sleeps up to 5 guests). Master Bedroom, Queen Murphy Bed & Queen Sofa Bed. Weekly/Monthly Rates Available. Please call/email regarding Las Palomas Seasonal Getaways!
Eat at one of the Fine Italian or French Restaurants on property, order room service or cook your own meal on one of the many barbecue grills. If you forget anything, there's a convenience store in the resort. Las Palomas also has a fitness center, 5000 sq ft. convention center, child-care, gated security, underground parking, 24-hour check-in/check-out and much more. (Sleeps up to 5 guests). Master Bedroom, Queen Murphy Bed & Queen Sofa Bed. Weekly/Monthly Rates Available.
This condominium offers a complete kitchen with granite counter tops and black GE appliances. All new furnishings including safe deposit box, high speed internet & WI-FI, two Flat Screen TVs, a DVD/CD player, a Media Player, Free Video calls with Skype, and stereo. Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4 and 2 additional bar stools. The bedroom has a King size bed, the living room has a Queen size Murphy wall bed and an additional pullout Queen sofa bed. (Sleeps up to 5 guest). Weekly/Monthly Rates Available.
Full laundry room in condominium. The balcony has a table and four chairs to take in the amazing views.
Have Fun in the Sun with fantastic services, dining, and lodging!
Daily maid service is provided.
Room Service is available.
***Additional Las Palomas Holiday Rates Apply For These 2019 Dates:
April 18, 19, 20 (Easter Weekend)
May 24, 25 and 26 (Memorial Day)
July 4th (4th of July)
August 30 to September 1 (Labor Day)
***Weekly/Monthly Rates Available.
Medical: Please contact the Front Desk if you have a need for this service.
Fun Rental and Activity Center Added next to resort on beach.
Activities (on site or nearby): Fitness Center, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Sightseeing, Dance Clubs, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Sunset Dinner/Party Cruises (recommend Rocky Point Fishing Club).
Golf, check with pro shop for available tee times.
Child-care Services: Contact the Front desk to request child-care services.
You can use any of the pools at Phase I or II.
...Includes All Amenities, Wrist Bands, Fitness Center, Daily Cleaning & Underground Parking...
El Pinacate Biosphere Reserve - volcanic park 30 minutes north of Puerto Peñasco off main highway
If you like to stick close to the beach and looking for something to do....
- Competition Hill in Cholla Bay walk along side the beach
- ZIPLINE - Competition Hill in Cholla Bay
- Sand Dollar Collecting in Cholla Bay when tide is out (Full or New Moon) March 12th at 8:00 AM or March 27th at 7:30 AM
- CEDO in Las Conchas to see the above whale skeleton and more!
Saturday at 4PM or Tuesday at 2PM for an interesting lecture
- Kayaking/Paddleboarding check for rentals at your resort
- Sand Dunes check for quad rentals on Sandy Beach & Road to Calle 13
- Massage on the beach or try Lucy's Spa in town
- Pirate Cruise
- Sunset Cruise
- BINGO at the American Legion in Mirador (Tues,Thurs & Sat)
- Jazz night at Las Palomas Resort (Friday)
- Tequila Tasting on Benito Juarez next to Calle 13 intersection
- Rodeo Drive shopping
- Old Port shopping and dining
- Whale Hill sunset view dining
- Fishing check with EcoFun, Del Mar Charters, About Time
- Bird Island check with EcoFun, Del Mar Charters, About Time
- Parasailing Santiago Charters
- Ultra Light Flights by Wrecked at the Reef
- Jet Ski check for rentals on the beach
- City Tour, Bar Crawl with Russ Bus
- Whale Watching with EcoFun, Del Mar Charters, About Time
- Snorkel & Scuba Sonoran Sea Activity Center
- Banana Boat Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Oyster Estuary
- Golf at Las Palomas, Mayan Palace, Laguna Del Mar
Credit Cards... Visa, Master Card, Discover & echeck...
Las Palomas does not accept reservations made by people under 25 unless accompanied by someone over 25 during their stay.Get the full listing »