5 STAR Luxurious kid-friendly resort and spa located on a private beach directly across from Isla Mujeres on the north end of Cancun. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, Villa Del Palmar is the place for you! Situated approximately 25 minutes away from the overcrowded Hotel district and about 35 minutes from the Cancun airport.
Designed with a nod to Mayan legacy, first-class amenities are cradled within a palm-studded resort that offers a world-class spa and extensive fitness facilities. This idyllic beachfront resort is perfect for families, friends and lovebirds.
Villa del Palmar Cancun has a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor with nearly 5,000 reviews averaging 4.5+ stars.
The elegant, spacious 1 bedroom suite includes 1 King bed and 1 Murphy bed in the living room, 2 full bathrooms and 1 whirlpool tub, private balcony/terrace.
Enjoy the stylish modern design and spacious layout of this Luxury Suite, complete with over-sized private balcony and hammock. Tranquility is the order of the day as you relax in the comforting tones of the decor and become spellbound by the incredible views.
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the resort's 6 restaurants and coffee shop/café. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach resort also offers activities, a children's pool, and a health club.
The resort does have an all-inclusive dining option which can be purchased directly through the resort upon check in or the 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites have a fully stocked kitchen so guests can prepare their own meals if they choose to do so.
If you are interested in going on an excursion, there is a travel agency on site that you can book day trips through. Or take a quick 5 minute walk to the pier and take a boat ride to Isla Mujeres for a nice day trip. The resort offers free non-motorized activities to do as well such as kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling, etc. You will never get bored!
You have access to all the high-end amenities (some for a fee):
* white sand beach with loungers
* 5 pools (3 heated) with covered beach beds, loungers, hammocks
* 4 jacuzzis
* full-service spa based on the layout of a typical Mayan village, with 9 treatment cabins known as Tikales, each one corresponding to one of the natural elements revered within the Mayan culture — services include massages, body wraps, beauty salon, facials, hydrotherapy (steam room, hot tub, cold and warm plunge pools), couples’ experiences (á la carte services and packages)
* state-of-the-art, fully equipped gym
* daily activities program, including yoga on the pier and fitness classes next to the beach, entertainment, cooking classes...
* water sports center (kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boards)
* gourmet restaurants and 2 snack bars
* 5 bars (including a tiki beach bar and coffee shop)
* on-site market with groceries, personal items, pharmacy, wines, clothing and beach toys
* 24-hour room service
* in-room internet
* onsite tour agency
* on-call physician
* laundry services
* airport transfers
* onsite concierge and pre-arrival assistance and arrangements
* world-class golf nearby
Holidays: During certain US holiday seasons (Presidents' Day, Holy and Easter Weeks, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years), there's a 7-night stay requirement, beginning on Saturday or Sunday.
Service Charge: Please note that the resort assesses a daily fee of $3.50 that will be added to your bill at check-out. This fee is shared between staff members who work behind the scenes with little face-to-face interaction with guests.
As with most resorts of this nature, staff will ask you to attend a vacation club ownership presentation (the same membership club that we own). They'll offer perks to do so. There's no obligation whatsoever. You can accept or politely decline and enjoy your vacation.Get the full listing »