Baseball fans can stay in style for spring training at this gorgeous new build just minutes from Scottsdale. The 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Mesa vacation rental home sleeps 9 guests in beds and on the futon with a flexible maximum occupancy up to 10 with one baby or toddler sleeping in the crib. You’ll find all the comforts of home throughout 2,052 square feet of living space. Fire up the grill and relax on the patio or take advantage of the nearby dining, shopping, golfing, and outdoor recreation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Daybed and Crib | Office: Futon
Welcome to your desert getaway where quintessential desert landscaping frames the gorgeous newly constructed Mesa home. Up the walkway and through an over-sized front door you're greeted by high ceilings and beautiful wood flooring.
The plush L-sectional couch highlights the bright living room complete with soft turquoise walls and tasteful modern art. Pop some popcorn and watch a movie on the 65-inch flat-screen cable TV. Set the dining table and enjoy a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances. You'll love the kitchen island in the center of the space, perfect for setting up a delightful late-Saturday morning brunch.
Fire up the grill and have dinner on the patio for a backyard barbecue! Comfy lawn chairs are the perfect place to relax while the kids play in the landscaped backyard. A tall fence provides privacy and seclusion in your little Arizona getaway.
After a day spent hanging out at Top Golf, exploring Temple and Mesa, or watching spring training in Scottsdale, you'll be ready for a good night's sleep in these comfortable bedrooms. You'll never want to leave the master bedroom's large 4-poster bed, and with a 50-inch flat-screen cable TV you won't have to! The en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
Baseball, golf, shopping, and eating, oh my! There's so much to do in this ideal vacation spot you may not even know where to start. Conveniently close to Temple, Mesa, and Scottsdale, you’ll have access to all the entertainment, sports, restaurants, and more these fun cities have to offer.
Bring a blanket and lawn chairs, pack a picnic, and spend a fun day with the family at spring training. Get your baseball signed by your favorite player and see some of the up-and-coming athletes for the Giants, Diamondbacks, and Rockies.
If you aren't a baseball fan, never fear, this vacation spot is filled with activities, entertainment, and more for everyone. Top Golf is just 10 minutes from the vacation home where hours will fly by as you practice your swing. Visit the OdySea Aquarium, Arizona Museum of Natural History, and Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, or go shopping at Scottsdale FashionSquare or Temple Marketplace.
Opt outside for a day hiking or biking at Camelback Mountain or explore Tonto National Forest. Go whitewater rafting, rock climbing, or take a Segway tour of the desert. With vibrant nightlife, numerous restaurants, live concerts, entertainment, and more, you won't have trouble packing every moment of your Arizona vacation with fun and new memories!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, 2-vehicle parking in driveway, gas grill, large backyard with patio, playground, crib, complimentary toiletries, and more
- Beautiful newly constructed Mesa home conveniently close to Temple and Scottsdale. Perfect for attending spring training games! Access to hiking, fine dining, shopping, museums, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034 (~10.4 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Approved events, parties and large gatherings must observe quiet hours between 10 PM - 8 AM
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above
- Note that a total of 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the full-sized futon and day bed, but the addition of 1 infant is permitted with use of the available crib (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »