Treat yourself to an unforgettable Mesa retreat and stay at this upscale 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home! Uniquely designed, this stunning custom home boasts sleeping arrangements for 6, numerous luxurious furnishings, and a private in-ground pool and hot tub. Spend your days in pure bliss as you play the fairways of the prestigious Red Mountain Ranch Golf Course, hike the trails of Usery Mountain Regional Park, or visit the Mesa Arts Center!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Step into this extraordinary estate, where each spacious living area throughout the sprawling 3,011-square-foot interior exudes opulence. With a wealth of windows revealing serene views, sleek tiled floors, and contemporary decor, this home will sweep you off your feet!
The formal living room featuring a pool table, gas fireplace, and bar area is the perfect spot to entertain, while the family room offers a comfortable area to unwind with a 65-inch flat-screen cable TV and sumptuous sofa.You'll also find a poker table with swivel chairs in the entry room, as well as a wireless printer!
When the group grows hungry, relocate to the kitchen while guests enjoy a glass of wine at the 6-person breakfast bar. You're sure to adore the cooking space, as it's fully equipped with aspen wood cabinets, granite countertops, and a double oven! You can also whip up savory surprises on the built-in gas grill outside.
After creating a culinary masterpiece, gather at the dining table or convene at the patio furniture for a meal al fresco. Outside offers 3 covered patios and 2 sun patios, creating ample space to lounge in the sun or shade after dinner!
As the sun sets, take an invigorating dip into the in-ground pool before settling into the soothing spa. With amazing amenities such as these, you'll never want to leave!
For a peaceful slumber, take solace in the master bedroom outfitted with a cloud-like king bed, 40-inch flat-screen cable TV, and gas fireplace. There's also an en-suite bathroom housing a soaking tub, lavish shower, and walk-in closet. Guests are sure to sleep soundly throughout the additional 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
This marvelous manor is situated on the 17th hole of the Red Mountain Ranch Golf Course, so you don't have to venture far to perfect your swing! Book a tee time at the country club for a day on the greens - you can also book event space here! There are several more golfing spots dappled all over town, such as Las Sendas Golf Club and Longbow Golf Club.
If you're a hiking lover, take a quick 15-minute drive over to Usery Mountain Regional Park to explore 3,648 vast acres of desert terrain! North of the home you'll find the Salt River, where you can go tubing, fishing, and boating!
Mesa is brimming with numerous attractions, from restaurants to shops and spas. For a fun day out and about, visit the Mesa Arts Center and then check out the Commemorative Air Force Museum on your way home! Offering a unique experience is Goldfield Ghost Town, known for its wild west-themed performances, gold mine, and saloon.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, pool table, bar, poker table, wireless printer, 3 covered patios, 2 sun patios, a built-in gas grill, private in-ground pool and spa, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, essentials, a private entrance!
- Unbeatable Mesa Location - On the 17th hole of the Red Mountain Ranch Golf Course and only minutes from Usery Mountain Regional Park, the Salt River, and many attractions of town!
- Nearest Major Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees are enforced if there is evidence of pets, smoking, parties, or excessive cleaning is required
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The pool and spa can be heated for an additional $30 per night fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID required upon check-inGet the full listing »