This gorgeous newer home is close to downtown Palo Alto, Stanford, FB, public transportation. There are 8 beds which include a rollaway and a pull out sofa in the family room making this home a very good choice for business travelers or families up to 9 people.
Room 1: 1 Queen, 1 Floor/Air Mattress
Room 2: 2 Twins
Room 3: 2 Twins
Room 4: Queen
Common Spaces: Sofa Bed
Upon advance request and approval, we can arrange to have the following items brought to the home for your stay. There is an small, flat rental fee for each:
$40 - Twin Memory Foam Roll-away Bed
$40 - Port-a-Crib
$20 - Pack-n-Play
$20 - High Chair
Distance, in miles, to:
Stanford University 2.4
Stanford Hospital 4
SAP center 18.5
Santa Clara Convention Center 12.5
nearest bus stop 0.1
nearest train (Palo Alto Station) 1.6
nearest park (Willow Oaks Park) 0.8
nearest grocery store (El Rancho Market) 0.7
nearest Starbucks 0.4
San Francisco 31.5
San Jose 18.3
For a virtual tour of the home, visit: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=1irGBLM8FG3
This home features a custom guest services YourWelcome smart tablet (see photos). You can use it to check-in/out, request services, view local recommendations, learn about the home, browse the web, & more.
You are renting a fully equipped Executive home. All kitchen essentials are provide, as are bed linens and towels.
The hot tub that was previously at this home has been removed due to the high cost of maintenance. We did not charge an extra nightly fee for use of the spa and we are not able to offer any compensation due to the removal of the tub.
As hosts, we are very responsive to guests needs yet allowing you to enjoy your privacy. We are not on site; however, we are nearby and just a call, text, or email away.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed upon booking completion, as well as 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading our emails and the Renter's Guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay. If you would like to review the guide prior to completing your reservation, please let us know.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning, which be collected after the reservation is confirmed as booked. After guests have been checked in for 1 week, one of our staff members may stop by and enter to check on the home. We will give you at least 12 hours notice before we arrive to check on the home. Guests do not need to be present, but may be if they prefer.
* No smoking. No parties/events. No pets. Quiet hours are 10pm-8am (noise complaints from neighbors, especially during quiet hours, result in extra charges). Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol outlined in Renter's Guide and for taking out their own trash, as well as rolling bins out to the curb on the home's "trash night" for collection by the city.
* We expect the home to be maintained during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins).
* Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. must stay at the property (fees for replacement apply).
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.Get the full listing »