An upscale Floridian retreat awaits you at this chic 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath Melbourne vacation rental house. Centrally located in a quiet subdivision near beaches, golf, NASA, FIT, and many other attractions, this luxury home leaves nothing to be desired! This exquisite Melbourne residence is the perfect accommodation choice for 6 lucky vacationers out for a rejuvenating jaunt to the Sunshine State.
This exquisite Melbourne residence is the perfect accommodation choice for 6 lucky vacationers out for a rejuvenating jaunt to the Sunshine State. You'll find the dwelling's 1,600-square foot interior uniquely redesigned with a suburban chic smart-style, creating a truly aesthetically pleasing environment for utmost relaxation, comfort, and tranquility. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible are supplied, including air conditioning, essential toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with a huge kitchen island that seats 8, dishware for up to 18, and sleek stainless steel cooking appliances. Enjoy your culinary masterpiece around the dining room table, which has enough seating arrangements for 4 guests.
Stay entertained by watching your programming of choice on any of the home's cable TVs, located in the living room, den, and sizeable main master bedroom suite. Or, surf the web via the complimentary wireless internet access, helping you easily keep in touch with friends and family back home - they'll be jealous of your trip!
Outside, the house features a lovely private patio and outdoor fire pit, encompassed by beautiful landscaping, a fresh herb garden, and lush flowers. Whip up some tasty barbeque on the new Webber gas grill before gathering with your loved ones around the patio's picnic area for some 'al fresco' dining. Ample driveway parking is also available for your convenience.
Further, relish in Florida's amazing climate by taking advantage of the phenomenal amenities available for guest use within the complex - this quiet, private subdivision offers a welcoming clubhouse with large Olympic Y-shaped swimming pool, showers, poolside dining area, community kitchen and study area.
You can't beat this property's superb location! From here, you'll be mere minutes away from glorious beaches, pristine golf courses, the harbor, downtown, and vibrant nightlife. Additionally, NASA and the Florida Institute of Technology are both extremely close by. Whether you're a savvy business traveler visiting the area for work, or plan to bring the whole family along on your sunny getaway, you can't go wrong by reserving this exceptional Melbourne vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, free wireless internet access, den home office, in-unit washer/dryer, multiple TVs with cable, 2 electric fireplaces, air conditioning, ample driveway parking, beautiful landscaping, private patio, outdoor fire pit, picnic area, new Webber gas grill, and use of the subdivision's terrific recreational facilities including a wonderful clubhouse with massive Y-shaped swimming pool, poolside dining, showers, study area, and more
- Prime central location! Nestled in a quiet, private subdivision within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and markets
- Minutes to gorgeous beaches, golf courses, harbor, downtown, nightlife, entertainment, NASA and the Florida Institute of Technology (FIT)!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master): Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets considered for a $100.00 fee per stay with prior owner approval (case-by-case basis)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »