Comfort and convenience await at this recently renovated 2-bedroom, 1-bath McKinney vacation rental! This contemporary, pet-friendly house boasts a minimalist design with all the essential comforts of home, including a large backyard! Sitting a half-mile from the heart of Historic Downtown McKinney, you can shop, dine, and explore just a short drive or walk away. Within minutes you’ll find town parks, historic sites, and museums, with Downtown Dallas just a 40-minute drive from home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Book in August 2019 for a 15% off summer special*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This recently renovated McKinney home resides in a quaint neighborhood just a half-mile away from the historic downtown district. The spacious driveway and 1-car garage provide plenty of space to park your vehicle while you head inside and make yourself at home!
The living space boasts a minimalist design with contemporary accents and comfortable amenities, including a flat-screen cable TV and couch that transforms into a sleeper sofa for 1! Head into the dining area where a 6-seat table awaits, perfect for serving homemade meals that have been prepared in the fully equipped kitchen.
Kitchen doors lead out to the home’s private deck overlooking a spacious yard. This is the perfect space for enjoying morning coffee or evening wine while your furry friends get some exercise in the yard!
-- THE LOCATION --
Explore all the shopping, dining, nightlife, and local events in McKinney’s Historic Downtown district, all just a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk away! While you’re in the area, head over to Chestnut Square Historic Village to experience a tour or event within the preserved 1800’s village.
If you’re itching to spend some time outdoors, multiple town parks can be found within a 10-minute drive! Head over to Towne Lake Recreation Area to fish off the pier and rent a paddleboat on the lake, or treat your pups to a day of exploring the dog-friendly trails at Bonnie Wenk Park.
An afternoon of family-friendly fun awaits at the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary just 15 minutes from home. Offering everything from story times and garden talks to unique exhibits with animatronic dinosaurs and a butterfly garden, entertainment for the whole crew is guaranteed!
The bustling city streets of Dallas are only 40 minutes away, making for a quick and easy day trip! Treat yourself to the city's renowned Tex-Mex cuisine, grab some grub at a lively happy hour, or explore the area’s many museums and theaters.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, fireplace, high chair, pack ‘n play, private deck, spacious yard, off-street parking for 4 vehicles, trailer parking available, and more!
- Quaint McKinney location, just a 20-minute walk from the heart of Historic Downtown! You’ll be within 10 minutes of historic villages, outdoor parks, and museums, with Downtown Dallas less than 40 minutes away
- Nearest Major Airports: McKinney National Airport (~5 miles away) | Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport | (~39 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Events, parties, and large gatherings will be considered with prior homeowner approval. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- NOTE: Book in August 2019 for a 15% off summer special
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that 2 steps are required to access this property from the porch and deck, which may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- Please note, the yard is not fully fenced-in and pets should be watched at all times
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »