Bring the family and friends along on a trip to this spacious 7-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 18 guests! 'The Retreat at Massanutten' is one of the largest homes within the Four Seasons Resort, making it the perfect getaway for a large group or family reunion. With a ski resort, indoor/outdoor water park, horseback riding, mini-golf, mountain biking, and more, you may never leave the resort. But if you do, all the best of Shenandoah Valley awaits just a short drive away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed
This home is one of the largest homes at Massanutten Four Seasons Resort, boasting 3,300 square feet of living space. Backed up to a National Forest, the property feels completely secluded, while still offering access to many resort amenities!
Make yourself at home inside. During your downtime, unwind in front of one of 5 flat-screen cable TVs, read a book by the gas fireplace, or head down to the game room to play pool or Foosball!
Cooking for a crowd will be a breeze while you stay here. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances necessary to whip up a home-cooked feast. Enjoy meals at the dining table or at the picnic table in the sunroom.
When you're ready to retire for the night, retreat to one of the 7 bedrooms to rest. In the morning, the balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the early skiers on the slopes in the distance.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located within the Massanutten Four Seasons Resort, and with great views of the ski mountain from the front deck, 'The Retreat' is a rewarding base for those who come to enjoy the many pleasures of Virginia's Valley of the Shenandoah!
This resort offers an endless number of attractions and activities. From golfing, go-karting, or bungee jumping, to hiking, fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, and more, this place has it all!
During the winter, head over to the Massanutten Ski Area to shred the trails or ride down the tubing hills!
The kiddos will love the on-site waterpark! While the seasonal outdoor waterpark is the perfect place to spend your summers, the indoor waterpark is home to plenty of fun - no matter the season!
Venture outside of the resort to delight in local favorites. Hike through the George Washington National Forest, fish along the Shenandoah River, tour the many Civil War battlefields and museums, browse the antique shops, or simply indulge in an afternoon at one of the local wineries.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, Foosball table, pool table, private balcony, mountain views, on-site parking, and more
- Access to resort amenities for additional fees including a golf course, go-kart track, bungee jumping, planned events and activities, a ski resort, indoor/outdoor waterpark, and much, much more!
- Wonderful Massanutten location - Backing up to a forest within the Four Seasons Resort. Just minutes from all the best of the Valley of the Shenandoah
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (~ 23 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a $5 per day fee to use the seasonal community pool
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »