Enjoy amazing views overlooking ski slopes, a golf course, mountains and a babbling brook when you stay at this 6-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental house in Massanutten, Virginia. With the capacity to accommodate up to 19, this home offers the perfect retreat for friends or large families coming together for a reunion. Breathe in fresh air from the deck while you soak in the hot tub, cook on the grill, or gaze at the stars. Outdoor enthusiasts will love all the nearby attractions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed w/ 2” Foam Mattress Topper | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed w/ 2” Foam Mattress Topper | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed w/ 2” Foam Mattress Topper | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed w/ 2” Foam Mattress Topper | Bedroom 6: Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds
Nestled in a wooded setting with incredible views and nearby attractions, this home-away-from-home will charm you the second you arrive. Enjoy panoramic views from the wraparound deck, or start your day off with a morning soak in the therapeutic hot tub. The 2019, state-of-the-art hot tub seats 6 guests and features LED lighting as well as a built-in cooler for all of your beverages!
Inside, the home is spacious and light, filled with expansive windows, glass doors, and cathedral ceilings. Throw some logs on the wood-burning stone fireplace and curl up with a best-selling novel for optimal relaxation.
During your downtime, rack up a game of pool and challenge your companions to 8-ball or cutthroat while the rest of the group relaxes watching shows on one of the 4 cable TVs equipped with Roku.
After a day skiing, return to the house to prepare a hearty feast for the famished group in one of the fully equipped kitchens. Please note that ski equipment is not allowed in the house!
Call it a night and retire to one of the 6 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. Each of the queen-sized beds offers a 2" foam mattress topper for an ultimate night's sleep! Additional sleeping can be found on two twin rollaway beds. With a babbling brook just outside, you’ll be lulled to sleep in no time.
In the morning, start your day with a relaxing soak in the master bedroom's whirlpool tub before heading out for a day of fun!
-- THE LOCATION --
With year-round activities, your visit to Massanutten will be filled with memorable experiences, outdoor adventures, and laughter all around.
Massanutten Resort is a popular ski and snowboarding mountain, with over 600 acres of mountain to shred! This stunning resort has an indoor/outdoor water park, 2 golf courses, shopping, tubing, and lots more. Try an Escape Room for a family bonding experience before a delicious farm-to-table dinner at the resort restaurant.
The explorers in your crew will love the Family Adventure Park, where you can zipline through the breathtaking Rockingham County scenery or go rock climbing! Tubing is another fun way to spend your time whether you go during the summer or winter.
Opt outside at Shenandoah National Park where you can mountain bike, hike or run the trail systems, and soak in the stunning views. Finish up with a slice at Virginia Barbeque and Pizza Co., the ideal post-hike refuel.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs with Netflix and Roku devices, complimentary toiletries, linens and towels, en-suite bathrooms, state-of-the-art hot tub with seating for 6, LED lights, and a built-in cooler, pool table, 2 in-unit washers and dryers, 2 fireplaces (firewood not provided), 2" mattress toppers on the queen beds, central air conditioning, propane grill, 2 twin-sized sleeper sofas, parking, patio, outdoor furniture, and more!
- Spacious and picturesque Massanutten home minutes from restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and cafes. Explore Shenandoah National Park, make memories at the Family Adventure Park, ski and snowboard at Massanutten Resort, and so much more
- Fun activities in the area including go-carting, paintballing, arcades, bungee dome, chair lift rides, river tubing, canoeing, billiards, zip lining, and a skate park!
- Nearest Major Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (~22 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet Fee: $45 Per Pet, Per Night (Dogs Only, No Limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please do not rearrange the furniture, proof of violation will result in a $150 charge
- Due to hotter weather, please note that the hot tub will be swimming pool temperature (80 - 85 degrees) from Memorial Day through the end of August
- NOTE: Ski equipment is not allowed to be brought into the house
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »