Chestnut Hideaway is a Dog-Friendly Property - we love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message" box when making your reservation to tell us how many and their weight. A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
High up in the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of Madison County, Chestnut Hideaway gives you that "rustic feel" without exactly roughing it! This newly built log cabin offers total immersion in nature on a private 30-acre property, giving you both an authentic mountain experience and all of the comforts of home.
After a day full of adventures, cozy up by the warmth of the wood fireplace and watch your favorite movies on the smart TV. Chestnut Hideaway's fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to show off your culinary skills for friends and family. Fire up the gas grill on the large deck and enjoy a meal with mountain views and the peaceful sounds of the Appalachian forest.
Retire to the spacious master-on-main, designed with comfort in mind with a king-size bed and a walk-in shower in the attached full bath. The lower level at Chestnut Hideaway is a dream come true for big families, offering a rec room with a second smart TV, a queen bedroom, and a bunk room with four twin beds that's a proven favorite with the kids.
Drum up some friendly competition with a game of foosball in the rec room, then step out to the lower patio, where you'll find this home's true delight - a five-person hot tub! On a chilly evening, gather by the outdoor fireplace with loved ones, tell tall tales, and look up at star-filled skies. After a stay at Chestnut Hideaway, we apologize, you're gonna have a tough time going home! This Asheville vacation rental is located in Marshall and is approximately 32 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Log Cabin
• 3 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Bunk Beds
• Queen Sleeper Sofa in Rec Room for Additional Sleeping Space
• 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath off Living Area
• Lower Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 4 Twin Beds (Bunk Beds); Queen Sleeper Sofa in Rec Room; Full Bath
Important Property Notes
• Limited Internet - This property has limited internet service to ensure guests can keep in touch through email and basic web browsing. Please note that it cannot be used for streaming music, movies, or for transferring large files.
• 4WD or AWD Required - Often the best views in WNC are the hardest to get to. The property you are staying at requires a 4WD or AWD vehicle to access year round due to the steep driveway. Please ensure that your vehicle is properly equipped and the 4WD/AWD feature is engaged before attempting to access the property. Vehicles that are not equipped with this feature may incur service charges for towing if they get stuck, or for repairs to the driveway necessitated by a 2WD vehicle spinning for traction. Please ensure your vehicle has sufficient clearance as well (i.e. SUV, Truck, or raised sedan). Low-clearance vehicles with 4WD/AWD are not recommended. For the extra effort, however, you are rewarded with seclusion, beauty, and a lot of fun just getting there!
• Guests must furnish their own firewood to use the wood fireplaces.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes), with a maximum of 2 dogs allowed.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals. Thanks!
How Carolina Mornings is Keeping You Safer:
• We wait 24-hours between reservations to keep you safer. We put people ahead of profits!
• We use cleaning supplies in accordance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
• We screen all on-site team members daily.
• We use face coverings and gloves that are recommended without taking medical-grade supplies away from the heroes who need them.
• We offer "Virtual Check-In" for every property so you can skip the trip to our office.
• We have highly trained on-staff cleaners who take every precaution to protect you and your family.
• Our founder and CEO has a master's degree in Public Health as well as a nursing degree, so these standards are near and dear to our hearts.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.Get the full listing »