When you stay at Sky Lodge, your're helping to provide support for the Under One Sky Village Foundation, a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) that serves children in foster care from the Asheville and Piedmont areas of North Carolina. The beauty and peace that Sky Lodge and its surrounding land and vistas provide is undeniable. This Asheville vacation rental is located in Mars Hill and is approximately 25 minutes to downtown Asheville.
Renew your spirit at Sky Lodge! This magnificent modern home with 50-mile mountain views is conveniently located only 10 minutes from Mars Hill and just 25 minutes from Asheville, yet you feel like you're a world away from everything on this private, 24-acre estate. Favorite group features include a baby grand piano in the living area, a spacious back deck, and a huge flat screen TV with both satellite service and streaming channels in the upper level living area. Warm up by the crackling wood fire with a stone hearth in both the main level and upper level living areas. Escape to the private recreation room, where a pool table and ping-pong table assure a good time!
Preparing meals for the whole group comes easy in the spacious gourmet kitchen with a butcher block island, double ovens, and a second refrigerator. Coffee-lovers take note: this kitchen comes with a Keurig Coffee Maker and an espresso machine! Retire to the sumptuous master-on-main, featuring a king bed, double French doors to the deck, and an attached bath with a jetted tub that will help to soak your worries away. Your group will appreciate the comfort of the home's four upper level bedrooms after a long day of vacation adventures. (Please note that the bedroom fireplaces at Sky Lodge are inoperable and not available for guest use in any season.) The "bunk room" is popular with kids and the young-at-heart. What a better way to end each day than gathered around the fire pit area for evening conversation and marshmallow roasting. (Bonus: firewood for the outdoor fire pit is complimentary.)
• 3-Story Home
• 5 Bedrooms: 5 Queen Beds, 6 Twin Beds
• Additional Sleeping: 2 Sleeper Sofas and 1 Full Futon
• 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master-on-Main) - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath with Jetted Tub; Half Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two (Upstairs Master) - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Three - 6 Twin Beds; Bedroom Four - 2 Queen Beds; Bedroom Five - 1 Queen Bed; 2 Sleeper Sofas in Upstairs Living Area; Full Bath in hall
• Lower Level: Full Futon in Recreation Area; Full Bath
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message" box when making your reservation to tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight.
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your Flipkey total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.Get the full listing »