Located at an elevation of 4300 feet in the Wolf Laurel Resort and only 30 minutes from Asheville, N.C., Bald Mountain High is very private and quiet with 4 master suites and 5 full baths. Our 3000 square foot log cabin is well-constructed with a wrap-around deck on the main level, plenty of rocking chairs and loungers, and beautiful views. The family room has a cathedral ceiling, wood floors, ceiling to floor windows, and a gas fireplace. The family room has a TV, DVD player, VCR, stereo, and board games.
The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, microwave, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. The rustic dining room table is located in the kitchen-family room area. A new washer and dryer are located just off the kitchen in a separate laundry room.
• The master suite is located on the main level with a large garden tub, separate shower, and French doors that open onto the deck.
• The bunk bedroom master suite is on main level with a large bottom bunk. The bathroom has a tub/shower.
• Two master suites on the upper level with privacy and large bathrooms with walk-in showers.
The library and writing desk with printer are located in the large loft with many good books to read.
The rec room on the lower level has a ping pong table, pool table, two large screen TVs, Foosball table, Nintendo, checkers, refrigerator, microwave, pub tables with stools, and lazy boy recliners. It opens to a deck area with views and rocking chairs.
There are two levels of decks, with one going entirely around the cabin (French door access to the deck from the main master suite, kitchen, and family room) with comfortable rocking chairs and loungers.
• Access to village club: Tennis and Basketball Courts, Heating Swimming Pool, Children's Fort Playground, Stocked Trout Pond, and Nature Trail. Other seasonal events. Please check website for information: http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/556ff9_1645bc25b0dd42b4ad6782cc2d72c2a9.pdf
• Sleeps 8-9
• High chair
• Sleeping bags
• 2 Pack-‘N-Plays
• 2 baby gates that can be easily installed
• 2 children's ride toys
• Children's outside water table
• Large bunk bed for youth
• Quiet writing area in loft
• Washer and dryer
• Cable flat screen TV in every room
• Wireless Wi-Fi
• Gas grill
Access to hiking trails (Appalachian Trail is within walking distance). Full access to Village Club activities that include tennis and basketball courts, fishing, and Wolf Fort playground. Wolf Laurel also has snowboarding, tubing, skiing, horseback riding, and carriage rides. Area attractions include Mt Mitchell State Park, White Water Rafting, and the Biltmore Estate (and all that nearby Asheville, NC offers).Get the full listing »