Professional Office Building for Sale - $469,000
901 Old Marlton Pike
Marlton, NJ 08053
Professional office building, formerly occupied by advertising agency. Perfect location for clients with small to moderate size office requirements. Approximately 3500 square feet with seven fully rented offices. 1500 sf lower level, 2000 sf upper level. Exterior deck off rear office suites.
Zoning is C-1, the most lucrative for owners / investors.
Located on county highway, adjacent to Cherry Hill, half acre + , room for expansion. Regal hardwood trees surround building, ideal setting for suburban office with urban accessibility.
Working fireplaces on each level.
Best suited for end users: doctors, attorneys, professional agencies, etc.
20 minutes from center city Philadelphia.
10 minutes from all South Jersey major traffic arteries.
Marlton is the most desirable location in South Jersey, proximity to major medical (hospital) and commercial office facilities make property ideal location for doctors, attorneys, clinics, advertising agencies, other professional organizations.
Proximity to restaurants and clubs (Chickie & Petes, Fridays,) retail (Staples, Borders, LL Bean,) banks (TD Bank and others,) dealerships (Honda, Pontiac, BMW) services and others.
• Area in rapid development
• Well-maintained property and landscaping
• Full Broadband capabilities
• Parking for 22 vehicles, recently seal-coated and relined
• Building 100% occupied with 5 long-term tenants. Detailed tenant info upon request.
901 Executive Building
Lot Size: 133' X 179' approx 24,413 sq. ft.
Age: 55 yrs.
Heat: (Main System) Hot Water Baseboard, natural gas
Heat: (Secondary System) Forced Air, propane
A/C: Central Air (2 zones)
Zoned: General Business (see below)
Parking Lot: Asphalt (Repaved and seal coated 2015)
Building interior is predominately plaster. Building exterior is stucco over brick (2 sides) and vinyl siding (2 sides).
Easement deeded to property grants access to install sewer line to Route #70 trunk line.
Red star indicates location
1. All leases are based upon a gross lease amount with landlord paying all expenses.
2. All leases have a 60 day termination clause which can be effectuated based upon the sale of the property. This option would give potential buyer the ability to issue termination notices if the existing tenant did not agree to new lease requirements.
3. All leases are designed with automatic renewals. Written notice is required. Rental increases have historically been tied to gov. “cost of living” indexes.