Your escape to Yosemite National Park begins at this custom-built vacation rental house in historic Mariposa, California! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a prime location along scenic Highway 49, this log cabin for 6 is the perfect home base for all of your outdoor adventures. Take a short drive to 2 nearby Yosemite entrances, where you'll witness breathtaking vistas. After a thrilling day of hiking or ziplining in the park, relax on the deck and stargaze under clear night skies!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Futon | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Offering everything from solid hardwood flooring to top-of-the-line appliances, this log home is designed with your comfort in mind. Take a seat on the leather furniture in the living room and unwind by watching your favorite shows on the 50" flat-screen satellite TV.
On chilly evenings, toss a log in the wood-burning stove in the living room. During this downtime, fire up the Nintendo Wii and play some fun video games with your travel companions. In addition to wireless internet access, this home boasts a home theater system for all of your entertainment needs!
Designate a chef and let them get to work in the fully equipped kitchen. The open family kitchen has all new appliances, including a built-in Jenn-Air dual stovetop, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry.
If you're in the mood for a barbecue feast, you're in luck! Step outside and fire up the gas grill to make juicy burgers, steaks, or hot dogs. Enjoy your meals inside in the spacious dining room, or dine al fresco on the deck as millions of stars appear in the night's sky.
Make your way to one of the well-appointed bedrooms when it's time to hit the hay. All 3 bedrooms offer brand-new mattresses and box springs for an ultimate night's sleep. The master bedroom features a king bed, new 36" flat-screen TV, and a wheelchair accessible en-suite bathroom with a Whirlpool tub.
You'll find a full-sized futon in the second bedroom along with a desktop computer with internet access, and the third room has a twin-over-twin bunk bed that's perfect for the kids in your group!
This new cedar log home is conveniently located near Yosemite National Park, the quaint old gold mining town of Mariposa, and a variety of activities for all seasons.
Enjoy easy access to 2 nearby Park entrances: Arch Rock Entrance Station along the wild and scenic Merced River Canyon on Highway 140, or the South Entrance Station along Highway 41 on the way to the majestic Giant Sequoias.
Nearby is the historic gold mining town of Mariposa where visitors enjoy the California State Mineral Museum, Mariposa History Museum, quaint shops, excellent restaurants, and wine tasting from local vineyards.
Whether you're visiting in the spring, summer, fall, or winter, you're bound to find something fun for the whole family to do in Mariposa!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Jenn-Air cooktop and granite counters, deck with patio furniture, gas grill, horseshoe pit, free WiFi, 50" flat-screen satellite TV, 36" flat-screen satellite TV, Nintendo Wii, home theater system with FM/DVD/CD player, desktop computer, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, unlimited parking, and much more!
- Unbeatable Mariposa location along Highway 49! Take a short drive to Yosemite National Park and historic downtown Mariposa for shopping, dining, and the California State Mineral Museum
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fresno Yosemite International Airport - 5175 E Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727, (~66 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »