Experience the Blue Ridge Mountains like never before at the 'Linville Mountain Retreat,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in the Pisgah National Forest! With enough space to sleep 8, this 1,500-square-foot rustic retreat boasts a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a wood deck with a grill, and a game room with a pool table, treadmill, and poker table! Whether you're in town to play golf or enjoy the peaceful mountain surroundings, this is the perfect home-away-from-home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled in the well-maintained Linville Mountain Acres gated community, the 'Linville Mountain Retreat' is the perfect place for a family trip to the Mountains! This cabin offers the perfect balance between rustic charm and modern luxury.
Start your morning with a hot cup of coffee on one of the 2 sumptuous leather couches in the living room and watch the news on the flat-screen satellite TV. The open-concept living room features a lovely wood-beam vaulted ceiling, top-of-the-line furnishings, and plenty of mountain-themed decor. Enjoy a run on the NordicTrack Treadmill in the game room if you want to get your day started on a healthy note!
Be the hero of everyone's morning by preparing breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry, and sleek granite countertops. Enjoy your meal at the 4-person dining table adjacent to the kitchen or dine al fresco on the deck! If you have any work to get done before heading out the door, the desk in the living room makes a fantastic temporary office.
After you get back to the cabin, prepare a chargrilled feast on the gas grill with your travel companions on the back deck! You may even catch a glimpse of the local wildlife walking through the backyard if you're lucky. Finish off the night with after-dinner cocktails in the game room and play a friendly game of pool or poker! The game room also has a mounted flat-screen satellite TV perfect for a movie night.
When you start to yawn, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms outfitted with log bed frames, elegant decorations, and cloud-like mattresses. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 2 guests on the comfortable sleeper sofa in the game room!
-- THE LOCATION --
The 'Linville Mountain Retreat' is just down the street from the beautiful Linville Falls Golf Course. This course has recently undergone an entire redesign under the vision of the previous Kiawah Island Head Golf Professional, Jim Kelechi, and boasts a beautiful 18-hole layout winding through the Linville Mountains.
Enjoy easy access to all of Linville's top local sites! Linville Falls is a 6-mile drive from the cabin, and the Linville Caverns is only 3 miles away. The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is a 10-minute drive from the unit and a fantastic road for a scenic drive.
Drive 36 minutes to the Sugar Mountain Resort to get your turns in on 115 skiable acres. Beech Mountain Ski Resort is a bit further north and is a historic year-round resort known for their skiing, snow tubing, restaurants, and Beech Mountain Brewing Company.
Some other famous Blue Ridge Mountain towns are less than an hour from the property including Banner Elk, Blowing Rock, and Boone. The city of Bristol sits on the border between Tennessee and Virginia and features lakes, caverns, and the famous Birthplace of Country Music Museum!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a front and back deck, a gas grill, a game room with a poker table, dart board, and pool table, an outdoor fire pit, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, en-suite bathroom, free WiFi (no streaming), air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, trailer parking, and much more
- Fantastic Marion location - Down the street from the Linville Falls Golf Course, less than 7 miles from Linville Falls, Blue Ridge Parkway, and the Linville Caverns, 36 minutes from the Sugar Mountain Resort, 53 minutes from Beech Mountain Resort, and near a variety of local shops, restaurants, and parks!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, ( ~ 94.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee (no cats, 15-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »