Built in 2019, CasaMarfa is a 1500 square foot home equipped with central heating and cooling. It is a 2 bedroom home that sleeps 4 comfortably. The kitchen has full size stainless steel appliances and dining table that seat 5. The home has 2 and 1/2 bath. The living room has comfortable full size sofa , 2 large chairs and additional sitting, great for unwinding or reading. The house has a fenced back yard with a large covered patio, perfect for entertaining. The property sits on a quiet neighborhood. CasaMarfa is within walking distance to galleries, restaurants and only blocks away from the Marfa courthouse. Please see below CasaMarfa room layout for additional information.
VRBO Application Invite: VRBO/HomeAway will send you an invite to download an application about the property. The information about the rental property is available online and accessible anytime. It provides instructions in how to obtain the house key, maps, restaurant information, weather and much more. If you would like to be re-invited, please let me know.
Driving Directions & Address/Parking: 106 E. Waco St., Marfa TX 79843 (look for the house with the red door) Landmark: E. Waco Street runs East/West at Highland (aka Hwy. 67). Waco St. is two blocks south from Marfa National Bank. second house from Marfa Burrito. Carport& Street Parking.
Access Instructions & door code: Front Entrance has code access. The Key Code is provided by manager. No keys to keep up with.
Check in Time: 3:00 p.m. (If you arrive earlier than 3:00 p.m., please contact me to confirm that home is clean and ready for you.)
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Housekeeping will take care of linens and towels. Trash dumpsters are located at each end of the back alley. Trash bags located underneath kitchen sink.
Before your visit: During your planning stage, please go to to obtain information on upcoming events and places to visit. Food truck menus and time of operation.
Pet Information: This home is not equipped for pets. No pets allowed.
Safety: Marfa is a small town with a population of approximately 2,000. It is very safe to walk everywhere. The Marfa people are very friendly and helpful.
Emergency: Dial 911. Marfa Fire Department: 432-729-4838, 110 E Lincoln St.
Presidio County Sheriff: 432-729-4308, 320 N. Highland Ave.
Contact Information: If you have any questions, maintenance issues, please don’t hesitate to contact Virginia at [email protected]
Amenities/Services/Facilities: CasaMarfa layout. 2 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathroom, kitchen/dining area is large.
• Living room has a couch, 2 chairs and coffee table, television and desk and chair.
• The kitchen is equipped with full size stainless steel appliances. (Gas stove, microwave, dishwater, and refrigerator/freezer. The small kitchen appliances are toaster, blender, food processor, mixer, coffee pot. The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need for cooking and serving. (Pots, pans, cutting board, knives, utensils, dishes, glasses, Tupperware, dish towels and much more. The kitchen has table and accommodates comfortable dining for 5.
• The first bedroom has queen size bed set and a twin daybed, plenty of drawer storage and closet. Bed linens are provided. on suite private Bathroom has tub/shower combination.
• The second bedroom has queen size bed set, chest of drawers, 6 foot closet and has private on-suite bathroom, walk in shower, no tub. Bed linens are provided.
• Half bathroom/powder roomhas 1 sink and toilet. (no tub) is located in main house area. Towels, toiletries and hairdryer are provided.
Full size washer and dryer is located in main house area.
Outdoor/Backyard: Backyard has covered patio with . Table and chairs.
Heat/A/C: The home has central heating and cooling and thermostat can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Bicycles: Bikes are provided by local bike shop located within walking distance from property..
WIFI/High Speed Internet: Code is provided by manager.
Apple TV/Cable: Television is located in the living room. An assortment of DVDs moves are provided. Alexa provides music, local news and other information, just ask her.
What to pack: Please check weather reports before your arrival. Marfa has superb weather, but can get very cold. Please keep in mind that Marfa gets into the low 20’s at night during the winter months. Due to the dry desert climate, Chap Stick is a must. At an altitude of 4800 ft., bring sunscreen/lotion and cap/hat. Comfortable shoes for walking/hiking. Nice casual attire is acceptable in all restaurants.Get the full listing »