** NOTE: Homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities **
Discover your own piece of paradise in this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Marco Island duplex. Offering some of the best fishing and most beautiful beaches in the area, this is the perfect destination for your next Florida escape. The beautifully landscaped property offers a screened-in pool, fully furnished waterfront lanai and unbeatable amenities, providing the ideal Sunshine State retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa & Twin Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: King Convertible Bean Bag Chair Bed
This charming vacation rental duplex boasts 2,420 square feet of beautifully appointed living space to make for a memorable retreat with family or friends. Venture inside to discover a number of upscale amenities, including free WiFi, several flat-screen cable TVs, and in-unit laundry machines.
You’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home with an attractive family room and living area, 3 spacious bedrooms, a fully equipped updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors throughout.
Early risers will look forward to enjoying glorious Florida sunrises over the canal from the waterfront lanai before taking a refreshing dip in the screened-in pool.
Enjoy use of the shared dock and 24-foot boat slip out back, providing you effortless access to thrilling afternoons filled with fishing, paddle boarding, water skiing and more!
After a long day of fun in the sun, return home to relax in theater-style seating as you watch the big game on the large flat-screen TV in the living room, complete with surround sound and NFL Sunday Ticket, so you never have to miss a game.
Fire up the gas grill to enjoy some juicy burgers al fresco on the breezy lanai before heading inside to play a lively game of billiards on the pool table.
Staying for more than 30 nights? You can apply for a residence beach pass, available on-site for $140! Please inquire with Evolve for more information.
-- THE LOCATION --
Endless popular attractions are just minutes away from this property! This sunny Marco Island home is located directly next to Walkers Marina, easily allowing you to rent boats for the duration of your stay.
A trip down to the beach is an absolute must, where you can swim in warm Gulf waters, sip a handcrafted cocktail at one of the fantastic oceanside bistros or just relax on the provided beach chairs.
Golf enthusiasts will love to soak up the incredible Marco Island weather on one of the nearby golf courses, as several public and private courses are only minutes away!
Additionally, you'll discover an impressive selection of quaint eateries and high-end restaurants within walking distance of the property, ranging from seafood and steak to classic Italian!
Whether this is your first trip to Florida's Southwest Coast or the continuation of an annual tradition, this fabulous Marco Island vacation rental home will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, screened-in lanai with a pool, gas grill, 4 flat-screen TVs, surround sound, pool table, air conditioning, beach chairs and towels, jetted tub, shared boat dock and 24-foot boat slip, in-unit laundry machines, parking spaces for 4 vehicles and more
- For stays more than 30 nights, guests are eligible to apply for the $140 residence beach pass paid on-site. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- Great waterfront Marco Island location close to restaurants, shopping, entertainment and Walker's Marina! Easy access to fishing, boating, paddle boarding, water skiing and biking
- Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (~46 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »