Gather your family for a Marco Island adventure they won’t soon forget! Located at the end of a canal, with waterfront views from almost every room, this 2,450-square-foot vacation rental is designed to impress. When you’re not taking advantage of your private pool and backyard oasis, walk 2 blocks down to Tigertail Beach or cruise 2 miles up to the waterfront hosting an array of shops and cafes. Fall in love with the Florida lifestyle when you book this 3-bedroom, 3-bath beach home for 8!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Study: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Office: Air Mattress
Whether you’re cooking in the kitchen or relaxing in the great room, the views from this Marco Island manor won’t disappoint! Floor-to-ceiling windows beautifully showcase the palm tree-lined canal, beckoning you to the waterfront backyard.
Watch the boats pass by as you swim laps in the private pool or cookout on the gas grill. When it’s time to eat, both the indoor and outdoor dining spaces offer unobstructed views of the water. If you’re just looking to grab a quick bite, the fully equipped kitchen comes complete with a table that seats 8 and a large island and bar with seating for 4.
Follow long days at Tigertail Beach with a dip in the hot tub, while those traveling with work set up shop in the office. Before bed, bring the whole crew together for a movie night in the open living area, housing a sizable sectional sofa and mounted flat-screen TV with a Sonos Soundbar system with additional speakers in Master and one bedroom.
Come nighttime, everyone is ensured a good night’s sleep in one of 3 private bedrooms, all of which contain flat-screen TVs. Get a taste of the sweet life in the master bedroom with expansive water views, boasting a king bed, patio access and an impressive en-suite bathroom with 2 vanities and a spacious walk-in shower and large walk-in closet.
Additionally, if someone would like to watch a different show, they can use the large flat-screen TV in the Study.
-- THE LOCATION --
Soak up some sun and comb for shells along the shores of Tigertail Beach, only 2 blocks from your home base! Famed for its shorebirds and tidal lagoon, this beautiful beach is your one-stop-shop for wildlife watching and seashell hunting.
Find all of your shopping and dining needs about 2 miles away along the waterfront. If you’re in need of a little retail therapy, drive 1.5 miles to the Esplanade Shoppes, a charming Italian-style village on Smokehouse Bay.
For a change of scenery, pile in the car and venture 20 miles up the coast to explore Naples, hosting a historic downtown area and world-class shopping scene. With the canal as your backyard and all of Marco Island within arm’s reach, this vacation rental is the perfect spot for your next Sunshine State retreat!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Newly constructed house completed in September 2018
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, laundry machines, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen TVs, Sonos Soundbar system, waterfront views, a private pool with alarm, hot tub, patio, outdoor furniture, a gas grill, dock, boat slip, 2-car garage, ample driveway parking and more. Please NOTE: There are not any chairs to accommodate a child's booster seat
- Amazing Marco Island location - Canalfront property only 2 blocks from Tigertail Beach! Two miles from the shops and eateries along the waterfront, 1.5 miles from the Esplanade Shoppes and about 20 miles from Naples
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913 (~48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed whatsoever. Bringing any pets will result in guests being asked to leave immediately
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note the pool and hot tub can be heated for an optional $15 per night fee
- No diving or standing on the spa waterfall ledge
- No diving into the poolGet the full listing »