This house is at the best location in the island, just a short walk to beautiful white-sand beach, miniature golf & award-winning garden, art center, Marco Island’s premier shopping destination, Marco Walk Plaza, where you’ll find movie theatres, specialty shops, fine dining, sports bar, ice cream shop and much more.
This property has a large screened lanai that offers complete privacy in the heated salt-water pool with southern exposure from the right side of lanai with unobstructed sun throughout the day. It’s located on a corner lot with an enormous yard overlooking the water canal. The kids will love playing in the big grass yard with its rock garden and shady trees. The house has a private dock giving you direct access to a large waterway pass. You can also enjoy fishing from the dock.
Some of the features of the house included are the granite countertop kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double sinks in each bathroom, walk-in closet in the master bedroom, and two family rooms for the entire family to enjoy. It sleeps eight, with one king bed, one queen, two twins, a queen sleeper sofa, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
The house has a large pool table, board games, cable TVs, free Wi-Fi (wireless internet) high-speed access, and DVD player, one 55" TV in the family room and TV (42", 37", 27") in each bedroom, allowing for plenty of fun, family memories. We have 5 bikes (with helmets, should be fun for the entire family), beach chairs, a beach trolley, beach umbrella, a wheeled cooler, pool toys, poolside chaise lounges, outdoor BBQ gas grill, and a hot tub (5-person 22-jet with waterfall and ozone system) for enjoyment & relaxation!
You also can enjoy the convenience of having a dock to tie up the boat you may rent from the marina on the island for fishing or cruise the inland waterways into the Everglades, up to Naples or to picnic on the gulf beaches.
Just relax, sit back, and watch the manatees & dolphins swim by right from our lanai!
*** NOTE: For specific questions regarding booking processes or any details about the property, please send a message by clicking the link “Ask Owner a Question” at the right side of this web page. You will get a response within 1 hour. Thank You!
Below are some of the answers to frequently asked questions from guests, asking about the total cost of this rental, charges, rules, check in/out time, rental process, etc.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 PM and check-out time before 10:00 AM.
- Total rental will include standard 12% state & county lodging taxes, $190 professional cleaning services, and $69 property damage protection.
- Not need to purchase the Damage Protection from the site, the above property damage protection will cover all.
- No security deposit required; property damage protection covers everything.
- No additional fee for bikes.
- No additional fee for the heated pool; we make sure all guests fully enjoy their stay, no need to worry about hidden costs.
- No smoking, no party event.
- Please do not park cars on the lawn.
- No excessive noise (city ordinance). Keep loud noise on the lanai to a minimum after 10pm.
- The rental process is very smooth. Once you have decided to proceed with the booking, we, along with our local professional property manager in Marco Island will assist you throughout the rental process.
- Our property manager will provide everything (including paperwork, contract) you need to complete and secure your rental, and will also provide you on all the info (wifi code, local restaurants & activities to do, etc.) you need before and during your stay!
- We are determined to ensure that your time at our property is enjoyable and memorable!
The payment schedule & cancellation:
- Upon reserving a 25% initial deposit is due. Then 60 days prior to arrival the balance is due.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
__________________________________________________________________________________Get the full listing »