A tropical paradise awaits you in the Sunshine State at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath Marco Island vacation rental home! Offering 1,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, comfortable accommodating up to 6 guests. Those seeking to soak up the sun are in luck - you'll be just 2.5 blocks from the beach. This humble Florida abode boasts high-end amenities and a desirable location in a peaceful neighborhood close to shopping, dining, mini golf, and so much more. You're sure to feel right at home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Once you step inside, you'll feel a world away from your everyday realities! Explore the trendy interior, where carefully chosen sea decor graces the walls of the roomy living area and the appealing fully equipped kitchen.
Look forward to whipping together masterful culinary dishes your entire group will love. You'll feel right at home with a number of comforts provided here, including air conditioning, 5 cable TVs and wireless internet access.
After a fun day in the sun, you'll enjoy a wide variety of conveniences at home to help you unwind! Lay back on the massive comfy sofa in the living room as you share stories and memories of the day's adventures with your companions.
Make a splash in the private pool to beat the Florida heat and lounge on the private screened patio to work on that tan! Concoct a savory meal on the gas grill and spend your evening back out on the patio to enjoy a pleasant evening with palm trees swaying calmly in the warm breeze.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll enjoy easy access to various attractions from the property's picturesque location! Take the short walk to the crescent beach on Marco Island, where you can go swimming, boating, fishing, biking, and shelling!
You can also enjoy delicious seafood at the varied local restaurants nearby. Head into town for a game of mini golf, movie theatres, fine dining options, and quaint boutique shops! End your perfect day with a calming stroll along the beach as you watch the sunsetting pleasantly over the Gulf.
Pack your bags and prepare for a memorable stay in the Sunshine State with this delightful Marco Island vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 3 flat-screen cable TVs & 1 standard TV with cable, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, air conditioning, gas grill, private pool, private furnished patio and much more!
- A fully equipped kitchen that includes: a blender, water and wine glasses, pots and pans, BBQ utensils, place mats, dish cloths and towels, salad bowls, serving trays and a small cooler for the beach!
- Prime location in a quiet neighborhood! Enjoy direct access to beaches, boating, fishing, biking, golf, restaurants shops and more
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Maximum of 6 overnight guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note: from the beginning of February through the end of March this property must be booked for a minimum of 30 days at a time
- Please note that travelers staying for 30 days or more are responsible for electric utilities if the amount goes over $150.00
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spacesGet the full listing »