Dive deep into a sea of luxury with a trip to this 2-bedroom, 2-bath Marco Island vacation rental! This South Sea Towers condo boasts panoramic coastal views and a birds-eye-view of the resort below where 2 heated pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, and a putting green await! When you're not utilizing community amenities, walk steps from the resort to reach the pristine shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico. With nearby excursions and dining, your group of 7 is in for the beach trip of a lifetime!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Welcome to the South Sea Towers, an upscale community where beach lovers thrive! Indulge in all the luxurious amenities this oceanside resort has to offer, including 2 heated pools, a fitness center, 8 tennis courts, a practice putting green, beach access, and more.
Inside your high-floor condo, you'll find a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that frame panoramic coastal views! Toss open the sliding balcony door so you can enjoy the salty sea breeze while browsing channels on the flat-screen TV.
Connect to the home's free WiFi to find the perfect dinner recipe, then head into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up a homemade dish! Pair your meal with crashing ocean waves by dining out on this front unit's furnished wraparound balcony.
Here you'll have a stunning vantage point of the beach and resort below, including an unobstructed view of the romantic 'double sunsets' caused by the merging reflections in the lagoon.
Sleep will come easy when you cuddle up beneath the covers of the king-sized bed in the master. Awaken to watch the sunrise from the wraparound balcony and get ready to dive into another beautiful day on the shore!
-- THE LOCATION --
Treat yourself to more than a relaxing, oceanside getaway and take advantage of the many day-trip brochures offered at the condo's front desk. From airboat rides to dolphin watching, deep sea fishing to wildlife cruises, there's an oceanside excursion for everyone's taste here on Marco Island!
Embark on a short day trip to Key West where scuba diving, snorkeling, and beachcombing await just one water-taxi ride away! The fun doesn't have to stop when you return from Florida's southernmost point, with Frank E. Mackle Community Park and Marco Island Historical Museum offering family-friendly entertainment only 2 miles from your condo. Don't forget to pack your clubs and head over to Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club for 18 holes!
Feeling hungry? You're in luck! The area surrounding your home-away-from-home boasts a multitude of dining options. Whether you're in the mood for a breakfast sandwich from Empire Bagel Factory or fresh-caught seafood served at Fin Bistro, you won't have any shortage of delicious cuisine to pair with your fun-filled days.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private wraparound balcony, flat-screen cable TV, bedroom TV with cable, free WiFi, air conditioning, iron and board, linens and towels, covered parking for a $25 fee, and much more!
- South Sea Towers community amenities include 2 heated pools, recreation room, fitness center, 8 tennis courts, boat docks, picnic area, on-site laundry machines, and practice putting green
- Unbeatable Marco Island location - Enjoy white sand beaches steps from your door, and explore local attractions, shopping, and dining only minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport:
Naples Municipal Airport (~18 miles away)
Southwest Florida International Airport (~48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that a seasonal $25 parking fee paid to the management office may be needed to park in the covered parking area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »