Enjoy the coziest vacation rental in Manzanita! Camp Manzanita consists of 2 structures; the main house has 2 bedrooms and 6 bed bunkhouse!
The main house has 2 bedrooms (one queen bed in each), a living room, kitchen and bathroom. The bunkhouse has 2 built-in triple bunks, a desk, a bathroom and an outdoor shower.
The Bunkhouse has a dramatic vaulted ceiling, oversized french doors and craftsman wood paneling throughout. The house and bunkhouse are connected by a spacious deck.
Camp Manzanita is one block from the beach and five blocks from town. Curl up and enjoy the quiet by the wood stove after a brisk walk on the beautiful beach or hang out on the rear-deck with family and friends and enjoy a barbeque on the gas grill.
MCA # 696
FROM OUR GUEST BOOK:
1) We had an awesome time here, sooo much fun! We swam, made huge sandcastles, had many laughs and tons of meals. We recommend: going to Tillamook and taking cheese tour, roast marshmallows, sleeping-in, making s'mores, playing smashball, the tidepools, grilling a lot, chalk on the street, the beach, outdoor showers, going to the dog store, ice cream, pizza, flying kites, bonfires on the beach, taking pictures, the bunkhouse,. Thank you so much!! we enjoyed everything!!! "We hope to return someday..."
2) You have an awesome house. We had an excellent time. Thank you so much
3) We had such a nice time at Camp Manzanita. Everyone got in lots of beach time and sun - surfing too! Beautiful beaches: Indian Cove, Manzanita, Ecola State Park, Short Sands. We're already talking about our next vacation! Thank you. p.s. The bunk house was great!
4) We had a wedding reception here. It was a dream come true! Perfect room for every one. Beautiful house! Thank you so much for a perfect place.
5) On July 25th, 2009 we were married on the beach here in Manzanita. It was perfect. The deck made a wonderful area for food and visiting. The bunkhouse was perfect to display our wedding cake. The stereo system was great to have - we had music playing everywhere.
After everything was cleaned up and all the guests gone we had a wonderful 5 days. The tide pools south of Rockaway were great. We rented boogie-boards from the bike shop in town and had a blast. We hope everyone that stays here gets a chance to try it. Plus the outdoor shower makes it easy to get all cleaned-up. Manzanita has a wonderful art galleries that is a must see.
We really enjoyed our week here beating the triple digit heat in Portland. Thank you for a wonderful place to stay!
6) A week filled with fun at Camp Manzanita beach house! Great deck + bunkhouse, the kids loved it! Lots of beach time with such good weather. Walks, biking, skateboarding, swimming, grilling, campfires.
7) It was so much fun going boogie-boarding and making sand castles!
8) Thank you for this wonderful place to stay. We had so much fun playing on the beach: horseshoes, paddleball, baseball & frisbee. We loved being able to listen to music in and outdoors. It was cozy with a group of 10 :) Hopefully we can come to Camp Manzanita again!
9) Thanks you for proving such a beautiful cabin for us and our friends to enjoy! We love Manzanita. Our dogs had a great time too.
10) We had a wonderful time at Camp Manzanita. We really enjoyed the cozy atmosphere of the cabin and bunkhouse. The town of Manzanita has been a joy to visit. We would love to come back again. We had a great time climbing to the top of Neahkanie mountain, strolling the beach and visiting Ecola State Park in the Cannon Beach area. We just wish we had made it a longer trip! Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to stay.
11) We had a great time at Camp Manzanita. Great location and cool atmosphere.
12) We had a lovely time. The dog made many new friends on the beach. Thank you for the visit and for welcoming dogs.
13) Thanks for the letting us stay here at great winter prices! We enjoyed the storm. Quite exciting with wind, rand and fallen trees. Huge waves, so we skipped the boogie boarding. The kids want to come back this summer and stay longer.
14) We had a wonderful time spending out fifth new years together - this time at Camp Manzanita. We played lots of Wii, ate chili & nachos and spent the last few moments of 2009 battling rand and wind on the beach. We return home with lots of squeeky cheese and hilarious photos.
15) The first trip of the season! Good friends, great food & a wonderful house to enjoy it all in. I was told the outdoor shower was awesome. We watched the Olympics, listented to music on our iPods, read, hiked and dreamed. Thanks for making this place available. We'd love to come back!
16) Family & friends here to celebrate our son's 31th birthday. We even had a few sun breaks in between showers. Grandkids enjoyed the bunks! Wood stove worked great.
We love it here! Thanks Annie + Clark.
18) We've had a wonderful week here at Camp Manzanita. What a great place to celebrate the July 4th holiday! The house is spectacular ... we will definitely be back again next year. Betsy, Dave & Dylan
19) We have had a great weekend at Camp Manzanita! The bunkhouse is wonderful, and the calm is delightful. And the beach! Great place to be on Labor day. Nick and Mimi
19) We enjoyed the "Camp" so much on our 50th wedding anniversary. Larry & Molly
20) Thanks for sharing Camp Manzanita with us. We had a great walk on the beach and scored some good waves at Short Sands! Very relaxing spot to hang out & catch up with friends! Kerry & Beth
21) This was so much fun! I love the beach. I hope we can come back soon. Skylar (age 6.)
22) Fantastic time with best friends. The first of many I hope. A cabin filled with a lot of laughs, good times, good food, good drinks. - what more could you want! Jodi, Melissa, Leslie & Maureen.
Keywords: cottage cabin bunkhouseGet the full listing »