Hiking trails, fishing, and some of the best skiing in California await at this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo for 6! Enjoy access to a pool, spa, tennis courts, recreation room, and so much more! Nestled only minutes from all the adventures you could ask for, including Mammoth Mountain, this condo is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise! You’ll even be gifted to modern comforts like a wood-burning stove, wireless internet, cable TV, laundry machines, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: 3 Twin Beds, Full Bed | Den: Full Pullout Couch
After a long day at the slopes, come home to soak in the community spa to soothe your sore muscles. If you’re traveling during the summer months, enjoy swimming in the pool and barbecuing in the fresh air.
While amazing restaurants litter the area, you’ll have everything you need to dine at home. The fully equipped kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and a 3-person breakfast bar - sure to please even the pickiest of chefs!
When it gets cold outside, huddle with your loved ones around the wood-burning stove to warm up while your favorite shows play on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Come nighttime, this home boasts a cozy bedroom, highlighted by a flat-screen Smart TV and en-suite bath. There’s also sleeping for 5 up in the loft, while another 2 guests can cozy up on the living room pullout couch.
-- THE LOCATION --
Outdoor recreation is the name of the game in this beautiful mountain region no matter the time of year. Spend the summer months boating or swimming in the local lakes, playing golf at the various courses less than a mile away, or hiking through the gorgeous terrain.
When the snow begins to fall, you’ll be nestled within a true winter wonderland. Cruise along the slopes at Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, and be sure to walk around the Village at Mammoth Lakes to visit all the unique shops. The shuttle line picks up right outside the condo, granting easy access to the mountain!
Depending on the time of your visit, enjoy annual events, including Mammoth Oktoberfest, the Mammoth Food and Wine Experience, and the magical Holiday Tree Lighting!
If that’s not enough for you, Yosemite National Park is just 45 minutes away, where you can explore and adventure through California’s Sierra Nevada mountains!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, 2 flat-screen Smart TV and 1 flat-screen TV with cable, free WiFi, wood-burning stove, parking, and more!
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, recreation room, charcoal grills, coin-operated laundry, and more!
- Beautiful Mammoth Lakes location - Enjoy easy access to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, multiple hiking trails, golf courses, fishing, restaurants, shops, and more! Just 45 minutes to Yosemite National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Mammoth Yosemite Airport - 1300 Airport Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, (~ 8.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »