The siXTeen heritage house is home to some of the locals for the old time. This refreshingly innovative double-storey terrace corner house with contemporary heritage ambience is situated in the quiet residential area of road in the Pulau Tikus district of Georgetown, off Burma road, furnished mostly with modern vintage ideas. Best accommodate group of friends, families and business travelers.
This is a heritage double-storey house with fully air-conditioned three bedrooms at upper floor (1 private attached bathroom + 1 common bathroom) and 1 double bedroom at ground floor (1 common bathroom)
#Free parking for 3 cars on premise
COMMON AREA/LIVING HALL (Ground floor):
- Free WIFI 100 Mbps
- Dining table for 6
- Sitting area for 5
- Reading corner
- Slippers available for your comfort (not allowed to wear into bathroom)
- Air cooler
- Motion sensor
KITCHEN (Ground floor):
We want you to try our Penang tasty food as many as possible thus no cooking stove/utensils provided. However there is some simple kitchenette available for your convenience.
- Coway filtered drinking hot/cold water
- Free instant coffee and tea
- Electric kettle
- Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups
BACKYARD AREA (Ground floor):
- Laundry washer with clothes drying rack and washing powder provided
- Work space table
- Common bathroom
- Water heater
- Shampoo and body shampoo
- Toilet roll paper
* Towels are provided in each room
* Hairdryer available
* Please bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste
***Interaction with guests***
You'll do the self check-in by keypad. I would love to answer any questions in responsive and reactive way or help in anyway I could. If you have any extra request that need us to go over for helping, please do it before 10 pm as I might miss out your text after that (I rest on bed early and I'm staying 40 minutes away).
Old Green House restaurant with famous 'Hokkien prawn mee' is 2 minutes walking distance from our house. Try out the amazing local taste of 'Apong Guan' located just opposite of street. You'll find it cheap yet delicious. Bring home some local cookies from Ghee Hiang Traditional Pastries shop just 2 minutes away from our house too!
2.7 km - Gurney plaza, Gurney Paragon
Within 4 km - 1st Avenue Mall, Prangin Mall, Komtar, Heritage site, Street art and Pengkalan Weld (Chew jetty)
7.6 km - Penang Hill
8.8 km - Kek Lok Si Temple
14 km - Batu Ferringhi
20 km - Penang International Airport
***Other things to note***
- Best remind that you are booking a home with private owner, thus 5 stars hotel service is not guaranteed. Please take care of all of our properties in the house.
- All information has been clearly provided. Please READ carefully before your booking is made.
- We understand that accident might occur, however you shall responsible for any lost/damage on access card or our property during your stay.
Your cooperation in helping to keep this place in well condition will be greatly appreciated.Get the full listing »