You're away from home when you're travelling, and selecting the right lodging will make your vacation much more enjoyable.
If you'll want to stay in a place that's prime location, 5 star reviews, sea view apartment is well-equipped & furnished, spotlessly clean & comfort, roomy lodging with 1,260 square feet, gated & guarded community, wide range of hotel facilities, and where the host is hospitable.
We are here for you. Amadel's Residence, "My Home Your Vacation". It's a relax stay offering modern accommodation, excellent homely feel, mesmerizing and shimmering sea view with splendid sunset in the evening, provides necessary facilities and amenities, that strategically located in the heart of Malacca city.
***Facilities and Amenities at Amadel's Residence @ 14:-
- 3 bedrooms with fully-furnished (Air-conditioner, Hair dryer, Towel, Hanger, and Iron & Board)
~ Master bedroom (One king bed attached with bathroom)
~ Guestroom 1 (One queen bed)
~ Guestroom 2 (Two single beds)
~ Living room (One queen bed which upon request)
- 2 bathrooms (Instant water heater, Body wash & Shampoo, Hand wash, and Floor mat)
- Living & Dining room (Flat screen smart TV 40 inches with thousands of movies & dramas, Air-conditioner, and High-speed Internet access with TIME Fibre 500Mbps)
- Kitchen (Refrigerator, Dual induction cooker, Electric kettle, Quality assured water filter & purifier, Complimentary 500ml bottled mineral water, Broom & Dustpan & Mop, Tableware, and Kitchen utensils)
- Laundry (Washing machine and Retractable cloth hanger)
***Facilities and Amenities at the Mahkota Hotel Melaka:-
- Swimming pool
- Mahkota executive spa
- Squash court
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Children playroom
- Outdoor children playground
- Cafe Mahkota
- Bay lounge
- Pizza terrace
- Oasis karaoke
- Mini mart
- Mini golf
- 3 level of free car parking
- 24 hours security guard with CCTV
***Strategic location where enjoying the benefits of connectivity, convenience, and convergence in few minutes within driving distance:-
- 2 mins to Menara Taming Sari, Upside Down House Gallery, Pulau Melaka, Proclamation of Independent Memorial, Istana Kesultanan Melaka, A-Famosa, etc.
- 3 mins to Muzium Samudera, Melaka River Park and Cruise, St. Paul's Hill & Church, Horse Carriage, Muzium Rakyat, Muzium UMNO, Flora De La Mar Maritime Museum, etc.
- 5 mins The Stadthuys, Dutch Square, Christ Church, Galeri Seni Melaka, Church of St. Francis Xavier, etc.
~ Shopping Malls:-
- 1 min to Mahkota Parade Parkson
- 2 mins to Dataran Pahlawan, Hatten Mall, & Element Mall
- 15 mins to Aeon Bandaraya Melaka
~ Restaurants & Cafes:-
- 1 min to Nadeje Cake, The Fat Bee, Starbucks, Old Town White Coffee, Nyonya Suan, Skydeck @ Hatten City, Skydeck 360 @ Eco Tree Hotel, etc.
- 2 mins to Tong Sheng, Eggxtra, Wa Zen Japanese, Nyonya Makko, Res Porridge House, Veggie Planet, Bah Ku Teh Teo Chew, Ee Ji Ban Chicken Rice Ball (halal), etc.
- 5 mins to Hard Rock Cafe, Bei Zhan Restaurant, Amy Heritage Nyonya Cuisine, Donald & Lily's, Ichi Zen Japanese, etc.
- 6 mins to Geographer Cafe, Aunty Fatso, Capitol Satay Celup, Asam Pedas Claypot, Hakka Zhan @ Kota Laksamana, Teo Soon Loong Seafood Restaurant, etc.
- 8 mins to Pak Putra Tandoori & Naan, Nancy Kitchen, Sun May Hiong Satay House, Hassan's Mee Goreng @ Jalan Tengkera, Kuih Keria Antarabangsa Haji Jalil, etc.
- 9 mins to Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup, Cockle Stall in Jalan Bunga Raya (Longkang Siham), Popiah stall @ Jalan Bunga Raya, Nasi Briyani Lot 85, Hong Sheng Wantan Mee, Restaurant Sup Lembu Tangkak, Loh Yong Moh Dim Sum, etc.
- 12 mins to Klebang Original Coconut Shake, Portuguese Settlement Seafood, Jonker 88, Baba Charlie Lee (Nyonya Kuih), Restoran Saravanna, Seri Erra Roti John, etc.
- 15 mins to Medan Ikan Bakar Muara Sungai Duyung, Bess Kopitiam, Roti Canai Kayu Arang Melaka, etc.
~ Night Markets:-
- 2 mins to Uptown Pahlawan Walk (Friday to Sunday night only)
- 5 mins to Jonker Street (Friday to Sunday night only)
- 10 mins to Little India Street (Everyday from morning to night)Get the full listing »