【The Vacation Renta APARTMENT】
• A cosy and humble little apartment home within the city.
• My home has a grassed balcony facing the backyard with an amazing panoramic view of greens, the KL tower, the Petronas twin towers and the outdoor swimming pool that's great for sun bathing.
• It is a perfect quiet and cosy resting place to come home to when you stay out all day exploring parts of the city day and night.
• Good food, Shopping and Nightlife within walking distance about 400 meters away.
• Everything is within reach here and if you want to stay out late and not have to worry about a taxi getting home then this is definitely the place for you!! It's all within walking distance if you stay at my home. You can walk to Chinatown, Central Market, KL Tower, Bukit Bintang Shopping District, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Alor Street, all within 5 to 15min, you can even walk to Merdeka Square or the Petronas Twin Tower if you are a fan of walking. Free bus (GOKL) is just around the corner if you don’t want to walk and if it's GRAB car you're taking, it will cost you between USD1.5 to USD3 to get to places around the city.
• A perfect vacation spot for family & friends bonding, girls slumber night, birthday nights.
3 bedroom with AC
2 bathroom with rain showers
3 queen-size beds
1 mattress bed for the floor also available on request.
1 Baby cot
3-6 people with plenty of space
7-8 people (A little tight but still comfortable)
• A kitchen with cooking utensils
• Fridge, Microwave, Cutleries, Wine glass, Electric Kettle
• Toaster, Coffee Plunger
• Electrical Hotpot (Steamboat)
• Bathrooms with Rain Shower
• Washing Machine (Wash and Dry)
• Towels, Basic Toiletries
• Shampoo, Shower Gel, Hand wash
• All rooms equipped with AC
• Complimentary High Speed Internet
• Baby cot is available on request
• Iron and Ironing board
• Hair Dryer
【PLACES OF INTEREST】
• Petaling Street (Chinatown) / Pasar Seni (Central Market) – (WALK about 15 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3) (GOKL bus PURPLE LINE – FREE)
• Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC) – about 35 min walk (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Changkat Bukit Bintang – (WALK about 5 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Jalan Alor – (WALK about 8 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Bukit Bintang Shopping area (Pavilion, Lot 10, Lowyat, Sungai Wang, Fahrenheit) – (WALK about 15 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square) – (WALK about 15 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Tugu Negara (National Monument) – (WALK about 35 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)
• Muzium Tekstil Negara (National Textile Museum) – (WALK about 15 min) (GRAB car - cost within USD 3)Get the full listing »