Contemporary apartment with granite worktops, big leather sofa, canvasses, designer lighting, wifi and gorgeous city views. Sleeps 6 people with 3 bedrooms - two double beds, one single bed and one extra single bed.
We also take care of the little things too - Malaysian SIM cards and mobile phones for you to use, umbrellas, travel adaptors, charging points, batteries, maps, city guides and other things to make your stay the ultimate Kuala Lumpur trip.
The swimming pool, paddling pool, jacuzzi, gym, playground, tennis court and cafe are all located at level 2. The 24 hour mini-market and ATM is located at level 1.
The local shops and the large mall opposite provide a good choice of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Trains are totally convenient - PWTC train station is just 3 minutes walk, the Chow Kit monorail station is 10 minutes walk and Putra station is also 10 minutes walk.
Taxis are easily hailed and cheap too. You can normally catch a cab outside the condominium within 2-3 minutes. Most of the popular spots can be reached within a 10-15 minute taxi ride.
Enjoy all the facilities, including:
- Swimming pool
- Childrens pool
- Cafe by the pool
- Tennis court
- Squash court
- Golf putting green
- Parking space
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour convenience store with food, drinks, snacks and more
Many restaurants are nearby, including:
- Nagas - 24 hour Indian restaurant
- Cameleon - vegetarian restaurant
- Hyderabad - biriani specialist
- Kakh - Persian stews and kebabs
- Man Lien - Chinese restaurant
- Canadian Pizza
- 7 Eleven - convenience store
- KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken
We look forward to welcoming you in KL!
p.s. also consider our other apartments in the same building - all listed on HomeAway Asia:
3 bedroom apartments, by name:
* Gorgeous KL city apartment
* Peaceful 31st floor in city centre
* Contemporary KL city 3 bedroom apt
* Stunning apartment on 31st floor
4 bedroom apartments, by name:
* Stylish KL apartment, 4 bedrooms
* Spacious 4-bedroom apartment
* High floor KL city 4 bedroom aptGet the full listing »