[[APRIL HOLIDAY PROMOTION!!]]
A cozy, scandinavian style home is designed to be beautiful yet functional. White and clean design home that comes with high-speed wifi and Apple TV. Perfect for family or a group of friends visiting Penang. There are 3 bedrooms that can fit 6 adults comfortably.
Located along Jalan Perak in Jelutong. Dedicated to all for the love of Penang food, it's a road full of delicious street and hawker food that are being sold at different times.
The Space - The newly renovated, clean, and cozy house with air-conditioners. The house features a contemporay living room with sofa, coffee table, 40" TV with Apple TV, high-speed wifi, baseball set dining table, fully equipped kitchen, and much more. The best part of this home is that you're surrounded from all Penang's famous must-try local food!
The living area is comfortable, with working and dining table where you can plan your trip, have your tea, and enjoy your dinner. Also, with Apple TV, you can watch Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, HBO GO, TED Talk, and Watch ESPN during your free time.
For your convenience, you're welcome to use the fridge and washing machine, as well as cooking in the kitchen. Please clean up after used.
Interaction with Guests - I'll be happy to assist you with anything you might need, giving the advice, and sharing local knowledge. But if you need full privacy, I'll happily respect it. So it's up to you to decide how much interaction you require.
Overview - Call it early breakfast or late supper, the unassuming stalls at Perak Road in anticipation as early as 4:30am in the morning, you can find food even at 3am in the morning. Hawker never "sleeps", it opens so early that the whole stretch of bustling Perak Road is still in dark.
In front of the aparment,
- "Kim Leng" Loh Mee (interviewed and promoted by many food shows including the famous Malaysias Astro food show, A Xian)
- "Sin Nam Huat" Chicken Rice
- Joo Huat Restaurant (morning and afternoon - hawker food; from evening - seafood)
- Maga Restaurant (evening - hawker food)
- Economy Rice Stall
- 7/11 Convennience Store
- KFC and Mamak (next street)
On your right,
- Old Town White Coffee
- Vietnamese Food
- Happy Mart Convennience Store
- Pasar Malam (The famous Friday Night Market is just located below the apartment)
On your left,
- Perak Road Morning Market
- "Kim Poh" Roasted Chicken & Duck Rice
- 2 x Economy Rice Stalls
- 3 x Internet Cafes
Behind the aparment
- "Green Garden" Food Court (evening)
- "Foo Kee" Seafood (evening)
Getting Around - It's easy access from both Georgetown and also the Penang Bridge. All other attractions are convenient and economical to reach via Uber or Grab. About 15 mins drive to town centre and the UNESCO World Heritage, 15 mins drive to Gurney drive, 15 mins drive to Air Itam, and 15 mins drive to Queensbay. Basically, you're at the centre of the island!
**Other Things to Note
- All 3 rooms are equipped with A/C unit.
- Two bathrooms are equipped with water heater and complimentary toiletries.
- Kitchen with fridge, electrical induction cooker, washing machine, and much more.
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board provided.
- Free secured indoor carpark provided.
Fresh linen and towels are also provided for your arrival.Get the full listing »