1) Whole residence suite unit
• 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, with common space and kitchen
• Fully air-conditioned
• 1100 sq ft
• The first bathroom is equipped with a bathtub
• The second bathroom’s shower is not equipped with hot water
2) Sleeping arrangements
• 1 King-sized bed & 1 Queen-sized bed (1st bedroom)
• 1 Queen-sized beds (2nd bedroom)
• 2 additional moveable single beds*
• Recommended for up to 8 pax
3) Additional moveable single beds
• For 6 persons and below, if usage of moveable single bed(s) is desired, additional charge of RM30 per single bed per night is applied.
• For 7 persons and above, moveable single bed(s) will be included free of charge.
• Cooking utensils and cutleries such as pots, pans, microwave oven, plates, cups, and fork and spoon.
• Cooking ingredients such as salt, pepper, and cooking oil, are NOT provided. Please bring or buy your own if you intend to cook.
5) Toiletries and towels provided
• Shampoo, conditioner, and body soap, and towels are provided.
• Toothpaste and toothbrush are NOT provided.
• When booking, do accurately indicate number of persons so sufficient towels can be provided.
• We do not provide change of towels. You may use the washing machine to clean the towels.
6) Other amenities
• Flat screen TV equipped with Internet Protocol Television (IPTV)
• Washing machine with dryer function
• Laundry detergent and fabric softener
• Fridge with freezer
• Microwave oven
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
1) FREE access to infinity sky pool on Sky Deck
• 38-metre long and borderless pool
• Stunning, unobstructed, panoramic views of KL city, including KLCC and KL Tower
• Operating hours: 7:00AM to 11:00PM
• Operating hours of infinity sky pool begin at 8:30AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, due to scheduled cleaning
2) Other FREE facilities
• Children’s wading pool
• Reading room
3) Food and beverage
• Cafe il Viso at lobby level (open daily from 7AM to 9PM)
• Tangerine rooftop sky dining restaurant on Sky Deck level (open daily from 7AM - 11AM // 11AM to 330PM // 530PM to 1030PM)
4) Complimentary parking access card for ONE (1) car
• Ample visitor parking spaces available (levels 3 and 3A)
• The unit location's parking also uses parking ticket system – payment before exit can be made via the autopay located at the hotel’s lobby
1) The exact address of this unit location is as follows.
The FACE Platinum Suites,
1020, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
2) The strategic location of this unit listing allows for easy access to popular attractions within Kuala Lumpur’s city centre, including shopping, food, and nightlife – examples include KLCC Petronas Twin Tower and KL Tower, Pavillion Shopping Mall, and Starhill Gallery.
3) The nearest public transportation hubs are as follows – roughly 5 minutes walk.
• Monorail – can be used to reach Pavillion Shopping Mall and Starhill Gallery, which are only one stop away (Raja Chulan Station)
• LRT – can be used to reach KLCC, which is only one stop away (KLCC Station)
• City tour bus next to the main road (Jalan Sultan Ismail)
4) The central public transportation hub, KL Sentral, is easily accessible via Monorail or LRT. From there, a plethora of public transportation is available, and listed as follows.
• Monorail – to get to famous attractions within the city centre (to famous attractions within the city centre, such as Pavillion Shopping Mall)
• LRT – to locations outside the city centre
• KTM Komuter – to locations outside the city centre
• Rapid KL – bus service around the Klang Valley (Selangor)
• KTM Intercity – intercity train services between cities and major towns in Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand
• KLIA Express or Transit – train service to the airport (KLIA or KLIA2)
5) We recommend using Uber or Grab if you intend on getting around using a cab.
• Both apps are available for download on iOS and Android devices via their respective app stores.
• Rush hours on the road (traffic jam) usually occur from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on weekdays.
1) For your convenience, we practice a self-service check in and check out system.
• Nearing the dates of your confirmed booking, we will send a PDF file, containing step-by-step guide on self-service check in and check out, and other relevant information, to your listed e-mail address.
• Do specify if you prefer a different e-mail address to receive the PDF guide.
2) Listed in order, there are three persons that can be contacted in the case of any emergency. We are reachable via phone call, text messaging, or indicated messaging platform. Our contact details will be made known to you after your booking has been confirmed.
• Anna (co-host)
• Pei Yee (host)
• Isabel (co-host)
3) Phone call is preferred only for any issue or emergency that requires immediate attention.
4) For less urgent matters, do contact us via e-mail, or the travel platform’s messaging system and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
★★★★★Other things to note★★★★★
1) Additional cleaning / change of linens / extra towels
• As we operate independently from any hotel management, we do not provide daily cleaning services, change of linens, or extra towels.
• Should you request for these services during your stay, the additional charges that apply are as follows (subject to availability).
• Full cleaning (includes change of linens and towels) = RM88
• Cleaning & change of towels (no change of linens) = RM58
• Additional towels = RM5 per towel
As this unit is located in a hotel plus serviced residence, please be mindful and respectful of the other guests. The following are rules that are necessary to follow whilst staying in this unit. As such, please read and only place a reservation if you accept and agree to them.
1) Standard check in time is 3PM, and standard check out time is 12PM (noon).
• Late check in, or early check out is definitely possible. Do let us know if you will be checking in late, or checking out early, to allow us to plan in advance.
• Do note that we do not provide luggage storage services.
2) Please do not negotiate for early check in, or late check out. You need to agree to this condition BEFORE booking.
• Strictly no early check in before 3PM, or late check out past 12PM, is allowed. Do make a booking, or submit an alteration request, for an additional night, if you’d like to check in early or check out late.
3) Do indicate exact number of persons when making the booking.
• This includes indicating accurately whether persons staying are adults, children, or infants.
• This enables us to provide sufficient towels, among other amenities, and avoid violating terms and conditions.
4) Please do not misplace the lift access card or door key.
• You will be charged an amount of RM200 for each lost lift access card, and RM50 for each lost door key (claimable from the security deposit).
5) Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment unit, and within the unit location’s non-smoking premises.
• Penalty of RM100 (claimable from the security deposit) is imposed upon offenders.
6) Do note that we operate independently from the hotel management. As such, please understand that 24-hour concierge services, daily cleaning, and room service are not provided.
7) Do keep the main entrance locked at all times, especially if you head out of the unit.
8) Do turn off all the lights, air-conditioners, and other electrical appliances when not using, or when leaving the unit.
9) Do keep the unit as clean as possible.
10) All in all, do treat this unit as though your own, and do respect the guests of this hotel as though you would your neighbours.
We take no responsibility in the event of death or injury, or loss or damage of personal property, of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and for his group.Get the full listing »