If you're looking for a budget-friendly place that still has great amenities like premium beds and 4K TVs this is a perfect place for you. Our home is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). We use the same beds, towels, and essential items as our $189 a night high end HomeAway home. The apartment has recently been renovated with new appliances, tile, AC units, bathtub and more! We are within 10 minutes from Busch Gardens and close to all major restaurants.
Please read description and check out house rules before booking:)
FREE stay with home purchase special!
Looking to purchase a home and don't have a real estate agent yet? We have great subdivisions like Starkey ranch & Epperson Water Lagoon to name a few. Purchase a new home over 200k with me as your agent and your stay up to 7 nights will be reimbursed at closing.
Multiple units available in the same building,
Unit 1 Hawaiian themed sleeps 3
Unit 2 beach themed sleeps 4
Unit 3 beach themed sleeps 4
Total occupancy up to 11 with booking all units.
• 650 square ft
• Full kitchen
• Laundry room with washer & dryer available free on-site for guests staying over 7 nights. ( shared with other guests)
• Dining room
• Living room
• 1 baths
• 1 bedroom
• 2 parking spaces
• 4K HDR 50 inch Roku Smart TV
• Full dresser
• Mattress is a Beautyrest Black Edition hybrid medium firm( soft topper 8 inch Memory Foam is available in closet if you like a soft bed or can be used in the living room)
• window AC unit controlled by remote control
• 1 queen bed
• 1 queen sofa in living room with optional foam topper in bedroom to make it very comfortable
• 8 cotton filled pillows
• 2 extra heavy blankets
☆Amenities and services
• BBQ grill area with utensils available upon request( charcoal required)
• 400 Meg internet service ( 250 meg average unless hardwired) shared between units
• 250+ TV channels Plus Sports, HBO, & Spanish channels.
• Netflix and Amazon video
• Xbox one s console with controller
• Covered patio in front with two chairs
• Fresh towels and/or linens provided for every 7 nights or as agreed, excluding Extended Stays.
• 4k 55" Roku smart TV in living room
• Bedroom has separate AC from the other parts of the home which is controlled by a bigger wall unit
• Beach towels in closet
• digital apartment safe
• Bath and Bodyworks eucalyptus shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion
• Arabica bean caffeinated coffee and decaf
• Breakfast bars
• Black and white tea
• Cream, sugar, salt, pepper
• Dawn dish liquid and sponge
• Paper towels and toiletries
• Towels and bed linens
☆Pool and Deck area (14+ night bookings only, 15 minutes away)
•15X30 Oval pool
• 2 person heated bubble tub
• 2 sun loungers
• outdoor pool shower
• 3 life vests
•Pool and deck hours 8am-9pm
•Must sign waiver form and acknowledge pool rules
•4.5 feet deep all the way around
•Parent supervision required
• The pool is not heated but we do have future plans of putting solar heaters in.
• Pool is shared with other Airbnb guests from different properties and family members
*The pool is professionally maintained and we try to have the pool up and running 24/7. While installing the pool we had a defective liner which we realized it takes almost a week to refill the pool and balance the levels. For this there is a very small chance the pool may be unavailable during a guests stay.
Guests can use the laundry room on property when staying more than 7 nights. Located directly behind the unit. There's no charge for using the washer and dryer but it is shared with other HomeAway and Airbnb guest so when doing wash please don't leave it sitting in there:)
This is a working class, urban, diverse neighborhood. This home IS NOT for you if you're used to staying in the suburbs or only feel safe in the suburbs. It's comprised primarily of one bedroom apartments on the whole street. Neighbors are retired military, USF student, caretaker to name a few. All the neighbors are very friendly.
The house is really close to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, USF, and
Moffitt Cancer Center, and MOSI.
The neighbors are very quiet but sometimes you may hear dogs barking or kids playing outside. Generally it's a pretty quiet, but it's still an urban area. For example, there are schools, park, and walking trail within walking distance, so sometimes you'll see kids walking home from school or a few teenagers walking to the basketball court at the park.
- The 8 inch memory foam topper requires a waterproof cover that's located in the coffee table when using to protect it from stains and to keep it sanitary. This is a custom-made topper so please make sure you put the cover on it to protect it.
- Late check out past 11 a.m. will incur a $75 fee taken out of the deposit unless late check-out is agreed upon in the HomeAway app. If no communication and no signs of leaving police will be called to remove the guest at 12pm as other guest check-in at 4 and we need time to clean the home. I apologize if this sounds harsh but we've had people that did not want to leave. I think it's probably because the beds are so comfortable:)
- ID will be required when checking in and only the guests on reservation will be allowed
- Leaving the door open will make the home hot & possibly freeze up the AC.
- There is two designated parking spaces in front of each unit. Any visitors have to park in the grass on the other side of the street.
- No parties are allowed
- Guests are allowed to have people over to visit with prior notice
- Only toilet paper in toilets as we're on a septic
- No smoking including e-cigarettes in home. The recirculation system will recirculated to other apartments. Deposit will be forfeited if home is smoked in.
-No illegal drugs, we have law enforcement friends and family, they will be called immediately.
- After 10 p.m. please be respectful and keep TV's or any other noise to a minimum.
- No loud blaring music
- If outdoors on the patios please no yelling, loud talking, music during night hours 9pm-9am est.
- House rules are expected to be followed. If any house rules are being broken we will contact you through HomeAway to let you know. If it continues will ask the guests to leave with no refund.
Were available if you should need anything and we're about 30 minutes away. Sofa beds can be uncomfortable so we provide you with a 8 inch memory foam topper in the bedroom closet which makes it super comfortable. We provide a fully stocked kitchen in case you decide you want to stay-in and cook.
The entry door has a digital lock so that we can set your own access code when you arrive. Please give me an estimated time window to meet you at the home as I live 30 minutes away. Please understand our property is not for parties or events as we have close neighbors and wouldn't want to disturb them. The property is not wheelchair accessible at this time. For any questions please don't hesitate to ask as we'd be glad to try to accommodate any request:)
**No smoking including e-cigarettes in home. The recirculation system will carry it to other apartments.
**We use Tide Original laundry detergent & scented Downey original softener on the sheets and towels to minimize wrinkles. Although the smell is not strong please let us know in advance if you're allergic to softener or sensitive to fragrances**
• USF 5 minutes
• Moffitt 9 minutes
•Busch Gardens theme park & Adventure Island Water Park 5-10 minutes.
• Airport is about 20 to 30 minutes away
• Raymond James Stadium 20 to 35 minutes
•About 5 minutes to I-75 and 13 minutes to I-275
• Restaurants including fast food, Walmart, Target, gas stations, grocery stores, Hospital 5 minutes or less
• Tampa's newest Premium Outlets about 18 minutes away
• Florida Hospital Center Ice( huge ice skating rink) 18 minutes away
•Beaches range from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on which one you go to and traffic
•Weeki Wachee Springs Kayaking 35-45 minutes(6131 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606)
•Downtown Tampa anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic.
•We are within 25 min of the Hard Rock Casino and many golf courses such as TPC Tampa, Fox Hollow, Cheval, Harbor Isles, and West Chase Country Club
•Tampa is just on the other side of the street:)
•Disney and all Orlando theme parks are anywhere from 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes.Get the full listing »