- Brew & View…a unique brewery-themed, must-stay getaway for any Brewery enthusiast!
- Steps to award-winning breweries, music venues, restaurants (& Distilleries)
- Spectacularly furnished. Jaw-dropping coolness!
- Professionally managed, sparkling clean and well stocked
- Parking pad for 2 cars
- 2 Balcony's overlooking the city + a private Beer Garden
- 0.6 Miles to NULU, Germantown, Highlands
- 1.2 Miles to Downtown
- 4.4 Miles to Expo Center/Churchill Downs
- Full kitchen & laundry
-In the heart of Louisville's Brewery District…ranked a top 10 beer destination in the world!
(Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Brew & View is a unique, themed, short-term rental with numerous creative, one-of-a-kind Brewery-themed artistic expressions. A must-stay getaway for any Brewery enthusiast!
- Literally steps to numerous award-wining breweries including Milewide (top IPAs and Stouts); Gravely (top Pilsners) Falls City (Louisville’s original Brewery and location of sensational Bandito Taqueria); Goodwood (in the new Old Forester’s Paristown Hall)
- Very short walk to numerous Louisville music venues (Headliners; Diamonds; Gravely; Old Forester’s Paristown Hall). Walk to all the nearby concerts and breweries and don’t worry about driving!
- Also, close to ALL of Louisville’s distilleries!
- Spectacularly furnished. Jaw-dropping coolness! So much fun nearby but you may not want to leave!
- 2 Large Balcony's overlooking the city plus your very own private, secluded outdoor Beer Garden
The first floor has one private bedroom at the front of the house followed by a spacious living room with a sofa bed. Our updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, an island with 3 bar stools and an additional cafe table with additional seating. Our shared bathroom resides inside the kitchen as well. Right off the kitchen you'll find one of two balcony's with plenty of seating for guests.
There is a basement bedroom downstairs with a queen bed, tv, and the washer and dryer are down here as well. There is also a private seating area outside this bedroom.
On the 2nd floor of the house you'll find a large, master loft. A great seating and desk area are part of this grand room. The master has a queen bed with a large tv across from the bed. You'll also find a private bar and bathroom up here. Lastly, and quite possibly, most importantly, a great 2nd balcony overlooking the city is up here.
Interaction with guests:
This property is professionally managed by Key Source Properties. We are available to answer questions, provide recommendations, or assist with any issues. Please let us know what you need. We are here to help!
View all of our listings and see them on a map HERE: https://www.airbnb.com/users/31179279/listingsGet the full listing »