Welcome to Derby City! Delight in this modern one bedroom just minutes away from all of Downtown Louisville’s favorite attractions. Easily access Churchill Downs (3.5 mi), Museum Row (1 mi), & Restaurant Row (2 mi). Take a dip in the pool or hang out on your private balcony. Plus high speed wifi, streaming TV, and a full kitchen make your stay simply convenient.
Start your day with a cup of complimentary Keurig coffee and set it down on the kitchen island’s granite countertops. The dishwasher makes clean up easy while updated cabinetry and appliances add a welcoming vibe. Stream your favorite movie on the TV with high speed wifi, or watch panoramic views of the city from the private balcony. Rest comfortably after a day of exploring in the bedroom’s king size bed. For more guests convert the sofa into a double bed, accommodating up to four total. Feel like staying in? Convenient amenities like work out facilities, pool, movie theater, and rooftop deck ensure a relaxing experience no matter where you are during your stay here.
Indulge in exclusive amenities at the Sky Club and Sky Park levels, including a rooftop pool and sun deck with grilling stations and a firepit, outdoor yoga patio, 24/7 fitness center, private screening room and community lounge with kitchen. For those with work to do, the business center and conference room are available. There is also laundry in the building for a fee, we provide detergent in your unit.
Interaction with Guests:
We respect the privacy of our guests throughout their stay. However, Mint House is honored to assist you during your time in Louisville. Should you need anything, please reach out.
Old Louisville has the most desirable of the old and the new – a hip center of culture for young professionals emerging from the largest preservation district in the United States. Pedestrian-only streets lined with shadowy trees and Victorian architecture pop with stained glass windows. Old Louisville is a bonafide Culinary Destination and indie music hot spot. On 4th street, you’re just moments from Fourth Street Live!, Louisville International Convention Center, the Hard Rock Café, Louisville Public Library, and The Louisville Palace and The Brown Theaters to name of few. Just a block south of Downtown, you’re smack-dab in the middle of everything Louisville has to offer – Louisville Waterfront, Museum Row, Bardstown Road, Churchill Downs, University of Louisville/Cardinals, the Zoo, Muhammad Ali Airport, Humana Tower, Ford, UPS Worldport, and so much more!
Experience the best in midwestern sensibilities, southern hospitality, horse races, college sports, bourbon, and bluegrass in the Gateway to the South!
Some destinations you can walk to include…
• The Brown Theatre on Broadway - 0.2 miles
• Spalding University - 0.3 miles
• Jefferson Community and Technical College - 0.4 miles
• Memorial Auditorium - 0.4 miles
• The Rathskeller - 0.5 miles
• Fourth Street Live! - 0.6 miles
• Louisville Palace Theater - 0.6 miles
• Kentucky International Convention Center - 0.7 miles
• Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse - 0.8 miles
• Beecher Playground - 0.9 miles
• Evan Williams Bourbon Experience & Distillery - 1.0 miles
A quick ride to other nearby destinations…
• University of Louisville Hospital - 1.1 miles
• Muhammad Ali Center - 1.1 miles
• Yum! Center - 1.2 miles (Cardinals basketball)
• Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory - 1.3 miles
• Fort-on-Shore - 1.6 miles
• Louisville Waterfront Park - 1.8 miles
• Thomas Edison House - 1.9 miles
• The Speed Art Museum - 1.9 miles
• University of Louisville - 2.0 miles
• Cardinal Stadium - 2.9 miles (Cardinals football)
• Falls of the Ohio State Park - 3.0 miles
• Kentucky Derby Museum - 3.4 miles
• Louisville Champions Park - 3.5 miles
• Churchill Downs - 3.5 miles
• Louisville Zoo - 4.7 miles
• Louisville Mega Cavern - 5.3 miles
• Iroquois Park - 7.1 miles
• Louisville International Airport - 7.0 miles
• Kentucky Exposition Center – 7.0 miles
• Jefferson Memorial Forest - 15.4 miles
Bringing a car? The building is a simple on-off from I-65. Flying into Louisville? Get your bags, find a car, and walk into your new home in under 20 minutes. For local excursions, hop on the LouLift – a free, electric bus fleet with onboard wifi that services 4th Street, downtown shopping district, and beyond. Uber and Lyft are never far.
Other Things to Note:
Please know that all Mint House properties are smoke-free environments. Smoking, of any kind, is not permitted within or outside of our suites, including balconies, patios, or common and/or parking areas. Please know that any sign of smoking is a violation of our stay agreement, which may result in immediate termination and recovery fees beginning at $1000.
Please note that the building is currently completing some common area carpet renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note, while we provide access to the building's pool for our guests, it is occasionally closed for maintenance or seasonal issues at the building's discretion. We will not be held responsible if the pool is closed during your trip. We recommend that you contact us to confirm that it is open.
• Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 11PMGet the full listing »