>REVIEW THE HOUSE RULES BELOW BEFORE INQUIRING.
- 6,500 SQFT IN & OUTDOOR SPACE
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO HOST VIP FAMILIES & GROUPS
- 2017 NEW LUXURY HOME
- ROOF TOP with FIRE PIT
- AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF (Extra)
- HEATED POOL & SPA (Extra)
- DAILY MAID SERVICE (Extra)
- PRIVATE CHEF (Extra)
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- TOP QUALITY BED LINENS & TOWELS
- DAILY MAID SERVICE (EXTRA)
- HIGH CEILINGS
- HIGH TECH SMART HOME
- HIGH-SPEED 5G INTERNET
- ELEGANT NEIGHBORHOOD
- STEPS AWAY TO MELROSE, SUNSET STRIP, BEVERLY GROVE
- SURROUNDED BY TALL TREES PERFECT FOR PRIVACY
- 2 FREE PARKING SPACES
ROYALTY STYLE LIVING!
My houses are the epitome of unpretentious luxury, perfect for upscale clientele wanting the ultimate privacy & serenity. Recently decorated with the finest, stunning, expensive designer decor, furnishings, including signature art, smart home features.
HOUSE RULES & PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS:
1) Price Depends on Number of Occupants. Rental price increases based on how many people are staying with you. FOR THE MOST ACCURATE PRICING, PLEASE SUBMIT CORRECT NUMBER OF GUESTS WHEN INQUIRING. (including children)
> If the infant is older than 2, should be submitted as ‘children’.
> Anyone whose name is not written in the rental agreement, is not allowed to enter the property.
> ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS: Any increase in the number of occupants is to be communicated to HOST, which will result in an increase in the booking amount. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, FOR EACH UNAUTHORIZED OCCUPANT, YOU WILL BE CHARGED minimum $1,000/per day/per person. We also reserve the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
2) YOU MUST SIGN THE RENTAL CONTRACT TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION. (Via DocuSign: E-contract reflecting the same rules as below)
> You must abide by the Los Angeles PANDEMIC ORDER and Home-Sharing Code of Conduct. (Disclosed in the rental contract)
> YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD TO BOOK.
3) NO GATHERINGS or PARTIES. NO LOUD MUSIC. NO PORTABLE SPEAKERS (NOT EVEN SMALL ONES).
*All outdoor & indoor speakers have been disabled in compliance with City’s Zero Tolerance Policy.
4) LOW VOICES AFTER 10 PM. LOS ANGELES CITY ORDINANCE QUIET HOURS: 10 PM to 8 AM. ***NoiseAware System Property****
5) PASSPORT or DRIVERS LICENSE, IS REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN.
*The Name & The Picture On Your ID Must Match The Name & Picture On Your VRBO Profile.
6) OUR VILLA EXECUTIVES MEET & GREET GUESTS AT CHECK IN & WALK THEM THROUGH THE HOUSE MANUAL.
7) AS RESERVATION HOLDER, YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK IN WITH YOUR ID. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BOOK ON BEHALF OF OTHER PEOPLE.
*Reservation Transfers Are Not Allowed. You Must Be Present During The Entire Stay.
8) CHECK IN IS 4 PM, CHECK OUT IS 10 AM, UNLESS AGREED UPON BY HOST.
>If check in is after 6pm, you'll be charged a $250 late check in fee. Latest check in: 8pm.
>Early check in & late check out requests will be considered at an additional cost. (Depending on availability)
9) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of people (Including children) allowed to occupy the PROPERTY is restricted to the number of your reservation.
10) NO VISITORS! NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS UNLESS PRE APPROVED BY HOST.
> If You Book For 4 People, ONLY 4 People is allowed on the premises.
> IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, FOR EACH UNAUTHORIZED PERSON, YOU WILL BE CHARGED minimum $1,000/per person.
> NO VISITORS: Due to LA CITY PANDEMIC ORDER, you’re not allowed to invite anyone (visitors) unless pre-approved by HOST. Violations may result in immediate eviction without refund for the remaining rental days and forfeiture of the security deposit. We reserves the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
RENTER acknowledges that security cameras monitor the PROPERTY. These cameras are used to protect the PROPERTY from potential break-ins and theft. By signing the rental agreement, you acknowledge the presence of security cameras located at the PROPERTY as well as devices for monitoring excessive noise and capacity inside the home.
11) A PRIVATE, IN HOUSE CHEF IS AVAILABLE, THEREFORE, NO OUTSIDE VENDORS, CHEFS, CATERERS ARE PERMITTED.
*Rates vary depending on the menu & other variables. 15 days advance notice required. Final prices cannot be quoted until guest’s consultation.
12) IF YOU WANT THE POOL HEATED, MUST GIVE 48 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR TO CHECK IN. EXTRA: $150 PER DAY.
*POOL: 8 AM to 10 PM. SPA: 5-7 PM (MAX 2 HR). POOL/SPA IS OFF LIMITS AFTER 10 PM.
13) MAXIMUM 2 FREE CAR PARKING. MUST NOT BLOCK SIDEWALKS.
> AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF and LUXURY CAR RENTAL: PLEASE INQUIRE TO SEE OUR RATES.
15) THE CLEANING FEE ON YOUR INVOICE IS FOR A STANDARD CLEANING ONLY. IF THE HOME IS LEFT IN POOR CONDITION EXTRA FEES WILL BE CHARGED.
*MANDATORY MID-STAY CLEANING: Additional $450 will be charged per cleaning & mandatory for stays 5 days or more (every 5 days).
17) EVENTS, GATHERINGS, FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE INQUIRE TO SEE PHOTO SHOOTING, FILMING & OFF SITE EVENT RATES & POLICIES.
18) NO SMOKING OR VAPING.
19) NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED, INCLUDING SERVICE DOGS.
20) BY SENDING A BOOKING REQUEST, RENTER AUTOMATICALLY AGREES TO THE HOUSE RULES & TERMS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT. ACCEPTANCE OF RESERVATION MEAN, ALL OCCUPANTS ARE AGREEING TO THE HOUSE RULES.
*Applies to all other person whatsoever who enter the property during the rental period while GUEST is in control of the property.
21) HOUSE RULES VIOLATIONS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND FOR THE REMAINING RENTAL DAYS AND FORFEITURE OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
> WE ARE NOT PICKY HOSTS and we want our guests to enjoy our beautiful homes. However, as of July 2019, vacation rentals (STR) are no different than a hotel which means they are subject to the same hospitality laws. In addition, due to PANDEMIC LA CITY enacted strict regulations on vacation rentals throughout Los Angeles. ABOVE, we highlighted such rules that LA City has zero tolerance. NOT ABIDING BY THESE RULES MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL FEES OR WITHHOLDING OF GUEST’S SECURITY DEPOSIT.
> WEATHER CONDITIONS, HURRICANES, STORMS, ACTS OF GOD, PANDEMICS, GOVERNMENT ACTIONS, ETC.: RENTER assumes the risk of any and all causes that may require the RENTER to cancel his/her reservation. If your check in is less than 60 days, there are NO REFUNDS for any occurrences whatsoever, whether natural, man-made, or other, including but not limited to, tornadoes, hurricanes, storms or other weather conditions, pandemics, biological outbreaks, any governmental actions of any sort, Acts of God, armed conflicts, or civil disturbances. The aforementioned list is illustrative only and does not constitute an exhaustive list of occurrences that may cause a renter to cancel. Optional travel insurance is highly recommended for RENTER’S protection through a third party provider. In the event any occurrence results in the cancellation of the booking by RENTER, HOST will not be held responsible for the RENTER’s cancellation nor for the refunding of any payments HOST will also not be held responsible for reimbursement of payments from other services that the RENTER has hired. If any occurrence results in the RENTER being unable to leave the PROPERTY (e.g., inclement weather or a government lockdown), RENTER will be charged a minimum of $1,750+tax+fees for each night the RENTER stays at the PROPERTY.Get the full listing »