Central Hollywood Location off of World-Renowned Melrose Avenue! This is a spacious and rare 2 Story 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath Townhouse. Amenities include 2 side-by-side Gated Parking Spots, High-Speed 100 MB/s Wi-Fi, Smart TV with Cable, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video & Hulu. Surrounded by Hollywood, Silverlake, Korea Town, Downtown and the Griffith park mountains, in easy reach of Hollywood Walk of Fame, Melrose Ave Shopping, Korea Town, Downtown & Silverlake Dining & Nightlife, The Grove and much more!
• Central Hollywood Location
• Adjacent to Silverlake, Korea Town & Downtown
• Hill Top Location with Panoramic View of Los Angeles from Street
• Close to Shopping, Markets, Schools & Trendy Restaurants
• 2 Bedrooms (3 Beds), 2.5 Bathrooms
• 2 Story, 1200 sq ft
• Kitchen, Dining Room, Living room & Powder Room Downstairs
• 2 Master suite bedrooms with Full Bathrooms each Upstairs
• Private enclosed Patio Area to enjoy the California sun with your morning coffee!
• 50" HD TV w/ Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu & Cable
• Central A/C & Heating
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with Condiments, Utensils, Pots & Pans
• Complimentary Coffees & Teas
• Stove/Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Refrigerator, Freezer
• Linens, Towels, Toiletries all provided
• Washing Machine & Dryer in Home
• Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
• Professional Maid Service before every Guest
• 24/7 Receptionist Team via Messaging System
• Accommodates up to 6 people
• Perfect for Couples, Families, Friend Groups & Business Travelers
• Private Gated Side-By-Side Parking for 2 Vehicles + Neighborhood Parking
The entire home is yours for the length of your stay.
We are happy to provide you with as much or as little interaction as you desire. We can welcome you when you arrive and give you a 'tour' of the home, or we can provide you with self check-in instructions so that you can let yourself in at your convenience (most people prefer this option).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Please note there is a staircase leading from the underground parking to the home, and inside the home there is also a staircase splitting the lower and upper levels.
We are located close to shopping, markets, schools and trendy restaurants on adjacent Melrose, Western & Beverly. A few blocks away is the up and coming hipster neighborhood of 'HelMel' on the corner of Melrose & Heliotrope where you will find foodie hotspots, neighborhood bars and arts & crafts stores. It's a short driving distance to Hollywood Blvd, Universal Studios, USC, Larchmont, Los Feliz, Echo Park, Hancock Park etc. and you will have easy access to the 101 freeway to reach Downtown, Mid City (Miracle Mile, The Grove), the Valley and the Beaches.
Noteworthy attractions nearby:
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Hollywood Sign
• Silverlake Sunset Junction
• Melrose Ave & Trading Post
• Koreatown Chapman Plaza
• Griffith Park & Observatory
• The Grove Shopping Center
• La Brea Tar Pit
• ArcLight Cinemas
• Pantages Theater
• Hollywood Bowl
• Hollywood Farmer's Market
• Larchmont Village
• Beverly Hills
• Rodeo Drive
• The Hollywood Hills
• Mulholland Drive
With Uber & Lyft it is no longer necessary to have a car in LA, though it is a spread out city so you will most likely get into at least 1 car during your time here. Like the immortal movie 'Clueless' noted, "Everywhere in LA takes twenty minutes!"
Use these discount codes after installing the apps to get a Free Ride:
Uber - laurao5759ue
Lyft - laura1876
If you don't have a car, don't fret. Contrary to popular belief, LA has a very comprehensive, reliable, and safe bus system. There is good transit around us with many nearby bus routes.
LAX Airport: 30 minutes by car or 1 .5 hours by public transit
Hollywood Walk of Fame: 5 minutes by car
Santa Monica Pier: 30 minutes by car
Venice Boardwalk: 35 minutes by car
The Grove: 10 minutes by carGet the full listing »